Twenty

Kuya Beige was stable now. We're all here in his room. I'm sitting beside his bed holding his hand while Kuya Gray is sleeping on the couch with Gold and Mint. Our parents still on their way home. Ryke said he needs to do something first and visit us later.

Mint told us that she calls Beige asking about school stuff when he hears commotion on the background until she could't hear him anymore. Good thing she tracks his phone thru GPS that's when she saw our brother full of bruises and blood. Ang sabi napagtulungan daw.

That's when I remember the last time when I'm with him and Ryke. Ano bang pinaggagawa ng kapatid ko?

I blink when he moved. My hold on his hand tightened. Agad kong pinindot ang button to call some nurse.

"Kuya." He opens his other eye that don't have black eye. He looks hurt. "How are you?" I ask.

"Hmmm. Hurt. My whole body is fucking hurt." He mumbled.

Binitawan ko siya ng dumating ang mga Nurses and Doctor to check him. My siblings are already woke up. I sat beside Kuya Gray when our parents enters the room. My mom looked so tired from travel but when she saw Beige she immediately hug my brother and cried.

"You make me very worried. What are you doing!" Mom cried. Nasa likod niya lang si Daddy at seryoso ang mukha. We all know that Dad is very mad right now.

Beige stayed in the hospital for almost a week. My mom doesn't leave his side. Dumadaan 'rin ako minsan after class.

"Don't worry too much. Masamang damo ang kapatid mo, he will survive that." Ryke told me while we're having a lunch near our School.

"I know. What I scare for him the most is Dad's reaction. I heard him and mom are arguing last night about Kuya."

He hold my hand that resting above the the table.
"Stop thinking too much, please? It's not good for you."

I put my chin on my palm, staring at him. "Can you distract me, please?"

He smile. "What do you want for a good distraction?"

"Uhmm...let's go to your condo?" I suggested, smirking.

Sasagot na sana siya ng tumunog ang phone niya. He sighed before he answering his phone.

"Gray." He said, answering his phone. He looks at me while listening to my brother on the other line. I just purse my lips, trying hard not to speak. "Okay. See you later."

I arch an eyebrow asking why my brother call. Are they going out again? I want to slap my brother for always asking Ryke to go out!

"He wants us to go clubbing later. Our friend from US just visited." He explain playing with my hand now.

"Who's friend?" I ask looking at him while his busy with my hand.

"High school friend." He shrugged.

I nodded and sip on my Juice. After lunch, we go to our own classes. I texted Andi to meet me later after her own class in other subjects, I have planned tonight 'cause Ryke has his own.

"Bad Girlfriend." Andi told me and zip her leather skirt.

"Why?" I gave her a look before putting red lipstick and smiled to the mirror.

"You said to your innocent boyfriend that you're having a sleepover on your friends house but look at you now wearing a skimpy dress and ready to party where he's at right now."