~PLEASE READ ME FIRST~

Hello Loves!

Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking some time out of your day to read my newest book yet, "The Forbidden Kids".

I would like to start by saying that ever since I was a child, stories such as Harry Potter have always been inspirational to me. I was (and still am) a HUGE believer in magic and magical worlds, people and creatures.

My Book (That you are about to read after this) is a mixture of Harry Potter and my Own storyline (With my own characters based around real life people I happen to be so incredibly lucky to know!), but DO NOT WORRY! You will also have your main characters such as the Golden Trio themselves (Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger), the "villains" version of the golden trio, but lets call them the GREEN trio (Draco Malfoy, Vincent Crabbe and also, Gregory Goyle) and of course, your loveable other characters, George and Fred Weasley, Luna Lovegood, Dobby Elf, Cedric Diggory, etc. Just to name a few and not to worry, I haven't forgot about our professors!

My book consists of quite a few main characters, so every now and then you WILL see a swap in POV'S but don't fret! I will try and keep you as on track as I can with these changes. Hopefully my book will take you into the magical and well-loved world of Harry Potter and The amazing group of people you're about to meet.

MAY I ADVISE (IF you're able to): that when there is a song dedicated to a chapter or section of this story, you listen to it. It just enhances the connection between yourself and the story and makes it just that little bit more magical / imaginable. 
- ALL RIGHTS GO TO THE ORIGINAL ARTISTS OF THE CHOSEN SONGS, NONE OF THEM BELONG TO ME, BUT RIGHTFULLY TO THE CORRECT OWNERS.

-ALL RIGHT'S ALSO GO TO J.K ROWLING FOR ANY QUOTE'S AND CHARACTERS FROM THE HARRY POTTER SERIES I HAVE USED WITHIN THIS BOOK. THOSE QUOTE'S AND CHARACTERS ARE NOT MINE AND I HAVE RE-WORDED SOME OF THE QUOTES AND LINES IN RESPECT OF J.K ROWLING'S RIGHTFUL OWNERSHIP OF HER PROPERTY.

-ALL RIGHTS ALSO GO TO THE OWNERS OF THE CHOSEN GIFS AND PHOTOS THROUGHOUT THIS STORY, THEY ARE NOT MINE BUT HAVE BEEN SOURCED FROM THE INTERNET DURING MY RESEARCH AROUND MY STORY. I PICKED WHATEVER PHOTOS / GIFS WERE SUITABLE FOR THE WRITTEN AND PUBLISHED PARTS. 

From here onwards you may get yourself some snacks, a hot or cold beverage (If you have Butterbeer, grab yourself one of those, magical one!) and make sure to get yourself cozy. 

And off we go,
To The Magical World Of Harry Potter...
and The Forbidden Kids.