PART TWENTY-TWO: Waking Up To Another Vision

(The Vision is in Italic Font Paragraphs)

(Gabriella's POV)

The dream I was having felt so real, I could feel my arms flailing about in support of both of my best friends who of course, were on the opposing teams. Nevertheless, I had both their names painted on my arms, even though only one of them can win this game. 

"Go Abbie Go, Gryffindor's a Pro" I heard people chanting, and I was joining in, and then, me and the girls cheered for the Hufflepuff's straight after. 

"Go Lisa Go, you've got this off you go!" We all cheered, and Lisa nodded her head over to us.

We were all cheering and having a great time in this dream, I think we had the day off by the looks of at as the professors were involving themselves in cheering for the teams. Looking around, I could see that everything was going perfectly fine, the wind was blowing nicely and the sun was out, it wasn't hot nor cold, just a comfortable warmth.

It took me a second to realise that in fact, I wasn't having a dream at all, but instead, one of my visions. I knew when I was having a vision due to my senses being heightened and the fact that whatever I did, whenever I moved, I had full control over it all. Yet, I was laying in bed and falling asleep when I last remembered. Maybe my dreams are my visions? 

However, when I finally acknowledged fully that this was a vision, instantly, I knew something was going to happen. Whether it was good or bad, I never knew until whatever it was going to be, makes an appearance. From experience from my last vision, I realised that It may possibly be bad. 

"TEN POINTS TO HUFFLEPUFF!" the person on the podium taking the scores called out, and cheers erupted from the Hufflepuff crowd, I joined in along with Alyssa and Paige. 

The Gryffindor team now had the ball in their hands, and Harry was hovering about over the Quidditch field, waiting for a chance to spot the Golden Snitch. 

The vision continued to run smoothly and I felt myself feeling relaxed for once and not on edge. Perhaps i'll be able to tell the girls which team was going to win the Quidditch game tomorrow, maybe after all, this will be a positive vision and there would be no reason to worry about anything this time. Although, even if I knew who was going to win tomorrow, I don't think I would tell the girls, it would ruin the game for them let alone me currently. 

As I continued with my vision, I looked deeper into it. 

Alerted by the sound of the Golden Snitch, my head turned within an instant and my eyes had landed on it, I was now following it with my own eyes autonomously, and it was then that I realised, that Harry was already on the chase. The Hufflepuff seeker was just hovering about until Harry flew past him and nearly knocked him off of his broom, it was then that he realised he needed to get the snitch. 

Feeling the temperature suddenly starting to get colder, I looked up at the sky only to see that it was growing dark due to large black clouds beginning to form and merge with one another. I heard Alyssa and Paige converse about a sudden apparent storm that must be coming, but part of me knew differently. 

I watched the clouds above carefully, when all of a sudden, If I looked close enough, I thought I saw black dots begin to emerge from the clouds and they looked as if they were heading straight for everyone. I tried to call out to Paige to see if I could borrow the binoculars, but suddenly she couldn't hear me, and when I tried to nudge Alyssa, my hand went straight through her. 

The whole vision froze, but the black dots were still coming straight for everyone. Looking around, it was like time had stopped and everyone was frozen in mid-action. Trying to grab at the binoculars was a fail, since my hand just swiped straight through them. All that was left to do was wait and see what was about to happen.  

As my eyes followed the approaching objects and it didn't take long til I deciphered what they were, and my eyebrows raised in shock. The black figures swarmed over the Quidditch seating and one by one, they began to pick their victims, and suck the life out of them. I tried to do something, but I couldn't move, and yet, one was aiming for me, and it was coming at me, fast. Trying to close my eyes, I realised that I couldn't and I came face-to-face with one of the Dementors, which just looked me right in my face, but as I tried to look at it in return, there was nothing to look at.