PART TWENTY-FOUR: We Should've Got Detention, But Instead We Got Praised

(Anna x Alyssa)

-Alyssa's POV-

The idea we had was funny, but completely bizarre and we just knew we'd get in trouble for it, but nevertheless, this game needed to be stopped before the same event happened all over again. 

"And our friends" Paige said, as she squeezed and then let go of Aubreys hand. 

We all went into a sprint and ran onto the field, wands in the air and as we got to the middle, we saw the professors stand up and the crowd were beginning to call out to us to get off. Looking up, I saw the sky start to repeat itself in getting dark and nodding over at Amber, she started the event off. 

"PERICULUM!" Amber shouted, and red sparks flew from her wand and into the sky, avoiding contact with any of the team members of either team. 

Me and the rest of the girls joined in and now , the crowd were going wild with half of them boo'ing and half of them cheering at the sparks, I suddenly saw Lisa and Abbie flying down towards us at a fast pace and both the teams were avoiding the sparks and looking at each other and then us, and it was easy to say that you can believe that most of them weren't impressed. 

Lisa flew at us and stopped at a halt right in front of us all. 

"What on EARTH do you think you're doing?!" Lisa said irritably and honestly, I did feel bad about ruining their game but it had to be done for their safety and everyone elses. 

I saw Luna step forward whilst the rest of us continued to shoot sparks into the sky. 

"Lisa you have to listen to us" Luna began, holding her hands up in surrender. 

"I'm listening but no offence girls, you're ruining a perfectly good game" Lisa huffed but Abbie joined in.

"Lisa, I don't think they'd do it without a perfectly good reason" Abbie threw out there, and turned her head to us. 

"What is it?" She asked, looking at us all. 

"They're here again, but this time, it's a full attack" Gabriella chimed in, and pointed up at the sky for evidence. 

Both Abbie and Lisa looked up, and realised that what we were saying was true. They looked at each other and nodded before looking back at us and luckily, they caught on that they needed to do something. 

"What do you need?" Lisa asked

"The game cancelled" Luna replied, and I saw both of them sigh in disappointment at their game, but turn their brooms to head off again.

"Buy us some time" Abbie replied and we all nodded back. 

I watched as the both of them shot off and started telling their team members about what was going to happen, each one looking up and nodding, before gathering the others and spreading the word across. 

"I think we ruined their game" I replied sympathetically

"We didn't ruin it, THEY  did" Lex replied, pointing at the approaching Dementors. 

And just like before, the crowd started screaming, but this time, Dumbledore had taken the microphone and spoke into it. 

"Everyone retreat back to the school, I repeat. EVERYONE  retreat back to the school, it is for your own safety!" Dumbledores voice boomed across the field, and within seconds, everyone was already leaving. 

"Make sure you all stay together and prepare your wands, USE YOUR PATRONUS " Dumbledore's voiced roared again. 

"And if you can't, stay close to an elder student, prefect or professor, who CAN " he ordered. 

Pools of people began to flood out from each houses seating area, and in the corner of my eye, I saw bright flashes of light where professors and students had began to use the patronus charm, again, a dementor decided to approach us, only for us to all cast our patronuses and the dementor deflected off of the barrier of light, in fact, looking close enough I actually think it scorched it a little bit, its cloak went up in ashes on some parts. But the only thing that can burn a dementor like that, was fire. I turned my head to Paige, who was already looking straight at me and she winked. 

Looking above us and around, I noticed that some of the professors stayed to keep control of this attack, and looking at the others, I decided to ask what we do next. 

"Should we make a run for it before we get ourselves in trouble?" I asked, holstering my wand. 

"That does sound like a good idea" Anna replied. 

"I don't see how they could tell us off, we literally just saved LIVES " Lex announced and I saw Amber, Aubrey and Luna all nod in agreement. 

"Well, I say let's do it anyway" I settled, and began to turn away. 

The others followed my lead and we started off with a fast pace walk, which then turned into a sprint. Heading straight for the exit doors off the Quidditch field, we were just about to go through them when suddenly, they were shut right in front of our faces, only inches away. Swallowing, I realised that we may just have been caught. 

Slowly, we all turned around, keeping our heads down until we felt it was safe enough to look up at our punisher. 

"Girls." Dumbledore stated