Pilot

Over the years everybody had bloomed! Cindy had a slim fit body due to basketball, size B cups, and was standing at 5'7. Riley has a slim fit body due to basketball, him being a wannabe gangsta, and was standing at 6'0. Ceasar had a slim and lean body due to him playing soccer and sometimes football, he is from Jamaica, he has nice dreadlocks, and he stands at 6'1. Hiro a slim man, he DJ's at a lot of parties we either go to or he invites us to, and he stands at 5'11. Ming has a slim body because she plays kickball 24/7, it's getting to the point where she might go pro next year and stands at 5'6. Huey, he had a toned body due to him doing martial arts on his own time and meditation, he was very into black history, and he stood at 6'1. Jazmine had a thick fit body due to her running a little track in fields and doing dance, she stood at 5'7.

Jazmine POV

Hi, my name is Jazmine Dubious, I'm 16 years old, I live in Baltimore, Maryland and I'm a junior at Woodcrest High School. My girl best friend is Cindy McPhearson, my boy best friend is Huey Freeman, and others in the group are Riley, Ceasar, Hiro, and Ming. Cindy and I have been best friends ever since we met each other at the fundraiser Riley had put together. Then Huey and I have been best friends ever since he got his nose broken by his former one.

People say I have gotten thick throughout the years. They mostly keep pointing out how fat my butt is and my nice curves. I don't think it's that fat, folks just are over exaggerating over it. I had an hourglass body shape which seems to be likable to others, especially boys. Unlike the other's, I dance but it's more in the arts or on stage. I stand at 5'6 which isn't too short or too tall.

Today I was at home grabbing some hair products so I could head over to Freeman's house. I had the shampoo, conditioner, bags, comb for detangling, and moisturizer. That was all in my pink glittery backpack and I had left my room heading downstairs towards the front door. I saw my mom pulling food out of the refrigerator as she was watching a cooking show. "Hey Mom I'm head out and going to Freeman's house to do Riley's hair," I told her as she looked up at me. "Be home by 6:30 for dinner," she told me as I answered with an: "Okay!".

I left the house and started to walk across the street to Freeman's residents. I stood on their doorstep and rang the doorbell twice. I waited until either Huey, Riley, or Mr. Freeman answered the door. I heard Mr. Freeman and Riley yelling, but I couldn't quite understand what they were saying. I heard footsteps towards the door which somebody was finally coming to answer it. The front door open to be met by Mr. Freeman, who had on a suit. "Well hello Cutie Pie," he smiled.

"Hi, Mr. Freeman is Riley here? I need to do his hair," I simply asked him. "Yes his hardheaded ass is playing his video games; HE KEEPS LOSING AT!" he yelled in the last part. I tried my best not to laugh and he stepped aside. "Come on in,". I walked inside. "You know you don't have to ring on the doorbell you can just walk right in your family as well," he told me. "I know, but I think it's more respectful to knock," I smiled. I looked in the living to see Riley playing his video games and I heard Mr. Freeman mumble: "Tom and Sarah have raised that baby right,".

I walked into the living room to see Riley playing his video game not showing any attention towards me. "Hey, Riley you ready to get your hair done?" he didn't even turn to look at me. "Yeah just let me finish this level," he answered. "Boy gets your ass off that game of yours and lets Cutie Pie do your hair," he scolds him. "Man," smacked his lips and turned off his console.

I walked over to the couch and sat down while Riley grabbed his phone and went and sat between my legs. I had to undo his cornrows since he was too lazy to take down. I started to unravel them as he was texting somebody (most likely Cindy). "So what have you been up to Riley?" I asked trying to create conversation. "Nothing much other than basketball and I guess school," he sighed.