One

Wang Yibo is on his way to meet with his boss who had called him later, informing him of his recent mission assigned to him. He had this feelings that this particular task would be dangerous and tough more than his pervious tasks. But, as a strong man he was and never got scared in any mission assigned to him before, he decided and willing to take up the mission. On his way to meet up with his boss who was his uncle, Mr. Wang Qiren. He kept pondering on this mission and don't know why he had this strong feeling that this mission won't be an easy one. He brushed his feeling off and made his way inside his uncle's office.

"Yibo, here is the file for the next mission. Take a look at it and tell me if you need an explanation on anything or if you are confuse with anything written there?" Wang Qiren asked as he step into his office and took his chair opposite to him.

Wang Yibo took the file and looked at it, he saw the name and the picture of the person written on the file, he creased his brows and looked at the picture again before looking up and answered his uncle, "No uncle, everything is fine. I promised to make this mission successful like I always do." He said and stood up from his seat.

"I'm counting on you to do a perfect job, but be careful, that man you see is very dangerous" His uncle pointed out before Wang Yibo bowed and took his leave.

His mission is to encounter the most feared mafia in china who is rumoured to be hiding in new york and operating his buisness from there.

He takes the file and salutes his boss which means he is ready to go on the mission.

Next chapter will be xiao zhan's pov.

I hope u guys enjoy. Do vote and comment🙂🙂

#yizhan
#mafia au
#tragic-romance