11

Xiao zhan's POV

We boarded the plane as decided me and yibo in separate plane. I am excited to meet my dad and siblings but i am not ready to face my step mom but i have to stop her from killing my dad i just came back and dont want to loose my dad now.

Slowly i drifted to sleep thinking how would they react seeing me after so many years. As i was sleeping i dont know when i put my head on yibo's shoulder. Because when i woke up i was embarrassed to have taken his shoulder as comfortable pillow.

We're about land in china and i am gonna go for checkup first to see if i am okay to travel to my hometown,
Chongqing.

You might be thinking talking like this as if i didn't just suffer for 13 years but believe me i have alot on mind and i still have difficulty in walking and talking to anybody, Its difficult to open up and be happy and cheerful again after going through all that but why should i let the chance of living again go to vain when i prayed to god everyday to grant this one wish. Having this chance is like getting second chance to life and i am gonna enjoy it.

Coming out of airport, i breathe the air and feel myself regaining my energy back. Finally after so many year's  i am out of that hell hole.

Next day in Chongqing

I am standing outside the gate of my house, now more like a mansion. I didn't know our business was flourishing over time. As i am about to enter the gate, the guards stop me but seeing uncle qiren they open the gate which means they are quite familiar with him.

As i enter the living room i hear the voice of child crying and run in to see what's the matter. I see a baby about a month old crying. I pick him up and rock him a bit, he reaches his hand and touches my face and start giggling. I see a resemblance of shi-jie in him. I turn around and see someone coming downstairs and seeing me with the baby she runs to me and takes him in his arms in shielding manner.

"Who are you mister. How dare you touch my son?" Hearing her voice i start crying missing her voice and warmth suddenly.

"Hey hey why are crying answer me?" Uncle qiren seeing this immediately comes to my aid. Oh i forgot to tell i stopped talking too in shock. I tried but i couldn't. It like something is stopping me.

Well back to present." A-li , is this how you will talk to a-zhan. I thought u said ,u will hug him to death and never let him go again"

I can see shock on her. Her lips trembling. "Is he ...... hiccupp.. is he A-zhan, my baby brother?".

I can see she misses me a lot. She hugs me tightly suddenly and not being used to i start trembling and shaking pushing her away and hiding behind uncle my mind only chanting one thing , 'yibo, i want yibo'.

Seeing my reaction shijie cries but uncle tell her to calm down that he will explain her later why i am like this. He immediately calls yibo who was just outside and runs inside and i immediately go into his arms.

After calming down i nod to uncle to tell her what happened why i am like this. He takes shijie to other room while leaving baby in my arm i started playing with him when suddenly a voice shouts from stair case i hide behind yibo and the baby also cries loudly. There is a young man standing there eyeing me furiously and shouts a name acheng and calls my stepmom. Immediately hearing him shout two run to the living room and seeing me with baby the immediately run and snatch him from me and baby wails loudly.

"Who are you, how dare u touch my grandson with your filthy hands u theif, were you trying to kidnap him". My step mom shouts at me.

I start laughing, oh the audacity of this women.
I tell yibo to give me his phone. I type something in it and show it to her and watch her go pale.
" like you kidnapped you step son and sold him  to brothel, naah"

Seeing his mother go pale and start trembling acheng comes and read what i said and he turns to his mother. "Is it true, ma, please tell me you weren't involved in this". He asks her shaking her shoulder.

"He is saying truth acheng, she sold our brother to brothel not only that she planned it with uncle herself. Now i know why we couldn't find him for all this year acheng he was kidnapped and then sold to uncle whi wanted him for himself he raped him everyday."
Shijie cried and ran towards her room.
"Ahhhhhh maa how could you do thsi he called you mum for God sake , how could you do this" he turns towards me and asks me "where is he. He is still alive right, he is coming back right. Please tell me i miss him so much please". Seeing him like this i couldn't help but hug him but i tell yibo to hold his arms so that he doesn't hug back.
"He is right here acheng, he is hugging you, but please don't hug back he is sensitive to other people's touch especially males".
Acheng nods and let go.

"Zhan ge is it really you, i missed you so much, shijie, dad we missed you so much. U know shijie is married she wore the dress u wanted her to wear. Do you remember when we once were shopping and you saw this beautiful red gown, she wore same gown on her wedding just to feel your presence and that baby is you nephew a-ling".acheng talks nonstop, still the same but has this cute grumpy look now. Hehee don't tell him u said so.

I write a message again. "Take me to dad, i wanna see him now, step mom has been poisoning him for long i need a doctor asap and we might need to take him to hospital."

As he sees thsi he turns to mother and shouts"i hate you, how could you do this to dad".

I immediately follow him upstairs to daddy's room and see him lying there almost lifeless i signal achend to call ambulance and we take him to hospital and as i am about to follow i feel dizzy suddenly and faint.

Author's POV

Both zhan and his dad are hospitalized and zhan  is shifted to private room after checkup and doctor tell thim that he is fatigued needs a lot of rest as he is carrying a baby too.

As everyone hear this they get shocked.
Yibo was happy though abut worried how zhan will take this news. He is went to zhan's room to see he is waking up and rushes to him helping him sit up and breaks the news about his pregnancy. Hearing that he is indeed pregnant, as that's what he expected he is happy but worried if yibo would want to be a father this soon they are not officially a couple yet and yibo doesn't remember him yet. Zhan decides to ask him if he wants to become part of baby's life but yibo interrupts him by saying i am ok with you being pregnant but do you want the baby because your just came out of that hell hole and still psychologically recovering.

"I want the baby i always wanted a baby of my own and i am happy that's its you who is the father. I feel protected and safe with you and i am sure you will protect him or her too".
As zhan say this, yibo starts jumping like a kid shouting that he is going to be a father and zhan laughs loudly.

For today that's it i am really tired
I will update soon and hopefully 3 to 4 chaps max. This book is about to end.

Vote and comment please hope u liked the story till now❤❤