4

Wang yibo's POV:

Becoming the right hand had its perks and i knew my plan would definitely work. Now i am boss's only trusted men accompanying him to his mission. I discovered almost all his secret hideouts and businesses except one which i am dreading is worst.

There is something which intrigued me, his basement, no one is allowed to enter but that's what makes me more suspicious about words i heard from his men that might be true.

Flashback;

" Did u hear the screams last night i think boss's has caught someone and he was brutally tortured" one of the trusted men said.
"Oh i heard him once i think he has a mistress down there and he is making sure that he is succeeded by the heir in future" another man said.
"Ohh u don't even know, that's basement is master's personal torture ans pleasure room that he himself prepared for his pleasure toy and nobody is allowed their and also he is really planning to have a heir". Another man said.
"Hope that pretty boy survives the torture, I ve seen the boy yesturday pleading but boss's had no mercy on him. It was terrible to even watch".

Flashback ends.

If it is true that he is planning to have the heir by the end of this year, it will become difficult to put end to this mafia buisness. I have to get rid of my so called boss before he succeeds in whatever he is planning.

I am preparing to report to my men about my progress so that head quarters can locate my position if i need backup which i have an intuition i will need soon.

"Zhoucheng, report to head quarters i have entered the base and invaded almost all the secret hideout of mafia boss and also given below are my coordinates, give them to my uncle, your boss so that he can locate me as soon as possible cause I'll need backup soon.

47.6062° N, 122.3321° W locate them and i ll be in touch soon".

As soon i send the message, i hear knock on my door. Opening it one of the men informs me "Boss is looking for you, he has something important to discuss". I nod at him and left the room following him to where my boss is.

Entering a room i have never seen before i see the my boss sitting in the leather chair behing the oak wood desk waiting with a cigar in mouth. He acknowledges me and send all the men out saying he needs to talk to me in private.

"Wang you have become my most trusted men in such a short time period, i have a very important task for which i cannot entrust to anyone" boss said. "Anything you want", I tell him.

"I will introduce you to my one and only favourite person who pleases me alot. I am in need of a heir but i want him to be flawless like the beauty You will meet and handsome as you are. Are willing to help me in producing my heir. You just need to impregnate the person, rest leave it to me, i promise you will not be pestered ever for the responsibility of the kid. Think about it and tell me tomorrow and then I'll take you to the beauty and trust me you will enjoy that beauty a lot, especially while having sex", Boss said.

"I'll think about it boss and tell you tomorrow. Good night" saying so i head back to my appartment where I retire to bed thinking that this might be the opportunity for me to end this all and stop him from producing the heir
'I will accept the offer and kill the person who is producing his heir and then when he is mourning over the loss of his favourite toy, I'll kill him and put end to this'. After thinking I immediately drift off to sleep.

What he didn't know was meeting that person will turn his whole mission upside and down as well as his life too.

Hey lovelies, how do you feel about this chapter.

Who do you think is the person wang yibo will meet and will he be able to kill him or he himself will become the part of it.

Vote and comment plzz......❤❤❤