14

3 months later

Zhan's POV

I am now 3 month's pregnant. My dad is also getting well. Since the day i declared that i am  pregnant and decided to shift back, i am treated like a princess in my household.
Me and wang yibo has started dating for 3 months now we are getting along good and he finally remembered who i was and he told me that he joined the secret agency to find me but over time, due to no leads he was diverted from case and he forgot about it due to non stop mission.

Now i remember i had sent wang yibo to get me pickles and sour candy but i forgot talking to you guys and its been an hour and he hasn't returned. I decided to give him a call. "WANG YIBO WHERE ARE YOU I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO GET ME PICKLES AND SOUR CANDY BUT ITS BEEN AN HOUR AND YOU ARE NOT BACK YET? WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU" when i was done  shouting i heard a girls voice from phone."ARE U DONE SPOUTING NONSENSE. WANG YIBO IS NOT YOUR SERVANT. HE IS WITH ME AND WE ARE ON A DATE SO STOP DISTURBING US."
I was about to shout at her 2hen ahe dosconnected the call and then a message pooped up.
"Stop day dreaming that he loves you, he is just with you because he pities you and you are pregnant cause of a drug mistake and he is responsible person so he is with you till you give birth then he will be with me and baby will be with us too, you freak".
Reading this, i broke down and ran to my room crying. When i was crying in bed i heard a knock and it was shijie asking me to open the door that she was worried for me and i know they are not, they all just pity me. And who won't. They are just guilty that there
mother had done something like this.

I was still crying its been hour and yibo still didn't return and  now i am sure he is on a date. I hear a wheelchair coming near my door and dad telling me to come out. "Zhan baby please come out. Won't you meet me after such a long time". I was shocked for all this time dad never came out of room to meet me. He was feeling guilty that his own brother did this along with his wife. He said,bhe was ashamed to face me. I run towards the door and leaped in his arms and cried happily. "Dad, u finally came. I thought u would never talk to me".
As i was talking to dad, i heard front door open, i see wang yibo walking in with so many bags in hand and i am immediately angered by his smiling face. He dare smile at me after her girlfriend insulted me and call me freak.
I run and pounce on him which makes him drop all the bags and  zhan sees what was there in the bag. There were clothes for baby and zhan himself. Some couple clothes. Some baby stuff and many other things. And he finally set his eyes on velvet box. He froze on seeing the box and slowly climb down now seeing all the stuff wang yibo bought and asks him,"Weren't you with your girlfriend, then how come you bought all this stuff. Or are you doing baby shopping so that when baby is taken away from me and you live with her, you take all this stuff too".
"Zhan, what are you talking about. I don't have any girlfriend i had gone to mall to buy you pickles and sour candy when i saw this baby shop and i couldn't resist from buying some things and on the way i met a colleague from agency and just had a coffee with her and i came back".
"Then how did she get your phone and she messaged me saying, she is your girlfriend that you are with me bcz you pity me and have to take responsibility, if so, you are free i don't need your responsibility or pity for me."
"Baby listen to me i will clear this misunderstanding ok. I had gone to washroom and my phone was left on table maybe that time it happened i had no idea, i promise i will confront her ok, please now calm down its not good for you or baby".

Author's POV

Zhan cried hearing this and hugged him telling him sorry that he was scared to be left alone and loose his baby too.
Yibo hugged him calming him down but before he could say anything zhan screamed suddenly falling down and clutching him abdomen in pain. When he looked down he saw zhan bleeding and his face turning pale. He immediately carry him towards car and drive to hospital.

In hospital

Wang yibo is pacing around waiting for doctor to tell him zhan's condition and baby's too.
After  sometime doctor comes out and tells that its better to keep zhan here for rest of his pregnancy because his pressure is too high an he needs to be monitored atleast till his pressure is under control. Wang yibo nods and curses his colleague for almost causing the miscarriage of his boyfriend. He almost lost his baby and zhan zhan.

After 4 months

Now zhan is 7 months pregnant expecting twins and his relationship has faired a lot. They have prepared a common themed nursery in house for twins as they have decided the gender to be surprise.

His tummy is huge now and he can't even see his feet. He gets cranky a lot.
He was discharged from hospital a month ago as he was 6 months pregnant and he couldn't sleep and relax with wang yibo hugging him which was a problem in hospital.

Wang yibo had proposed him on his baby shower recently and they have decided to get married after birth of their children. Wang yibo had confronted his colleague Zhou lusi who had messaged zhan and she tried to convince him that he is just pitying him and that he should be with a women, but it was cleared that he loved zhan and he doesn't pity him.

The babies are fairing well and are really active which takes toll on zhan because they start playing football the minute yibo leaves and only calm down when he is near. So he stays with zhan all the time.

9 months pregnant

zhan's pregnancy is near his due date and he can go in labour any day now. He has read about natural delivery but seeing his condition and trauma caused by pain he suffered, they have decided to go with c- section.

They have prepared everything for the arrival of their little angels.
Zhan was sleeping back hugged by yibo as that's the only way they could stay near each other. Suddenly zhan felt his pants are wet and feel cramps in his abdomen he checks and sees that his water broke and he is about to go in labour.
Feeling the wetness on bed yibo wakes up and understand what's happening and immediately carries zhan to car and take him to hospital. He calls and informs shijie and a cheng and tells them to inform others and reach xxxx hospital.

Next chapter is final chapter guyss and then i will focus on my other book i am also planning on writing a new book too. Please check out my other book its updated regularly and its omega verse.

 Please check out my other book its updated regularly and its omega verse

Vote and comment❤❤❤
Thanks for reading