6

warning: sucide attempt ; self harm; if not comfortable please skipp

Xiao zhan's pov:

Laying in the bed I was tied to few hours ago, I can't help but think about the man who helped me. I thought he is also like master taking advantage of me but he didn't touch me even when i was begging him to, instead he removed all clothes on my body and took me to bathroom and helped me by taking cold shower which soothed me and i was extremely tired and immediately drifted to sleep on his chest. I would have slipped on bathroom floor if he wasn't holding me tightly.

As I stand up from the bed, I see myself coverd in bandages all my wounds are cleaned and bandaged the one given by my master. I turn back and see the man sleeping on the bed beside where i was sleeping before. He dressed me properly before sleeping. I turned around to check the room to search for bathroom and see it on my left side. I slowly limp silently not wanting to wake up the man and as I enter the bathroom I see myself standing in front of the mirror and can't help thunking how ugly I must have looked I am sure that he didn't even want to touch me' let alone have sex with me, I am sure he helped me out of pity. My thoughts are eating me up and i feel myself going numb and just want these thoughts to stop and I know what will help me.

I immediately search the cabinet for first aid kit and opening it I see what I need. I take the razor out and clean it with alcohol rub. Now please don't jugde me as I am not going to kill myself just make these thoughts go away I dont want  any infection. I wince as I drag the razor on my wrist and see the red blood seep through it and slowly I multiply it to two, three, five and i go on till the thoughts finally stop and I move towards bath tub to lay down as I start to feel dizzy and loose conciousness but before the darkness totally consumes me i hear the knocking.

Wang yibo's pov:

I start to wake up when I hear the bathroom door being closed. After waking up fully I see around the room and remember what happened yesturday and then I remember the boy. Truthfully, I never expected the person i was to sleep with will be a boy. At first seeing his pale skin i was driven by lust and just wanted to pounce on him and never miss the oppurtunity to pound in that sinful body but then seeing him so helpless tied to bed, writhing and begging me to help him was what stopped me and I immediately knew the boy may not have the choice in this and was forced to do what boss wanted. So, I decided to help the boy, but as I removed the blanket and the remaining clothes, what awaited me shocked me to core.

There were bruises some still fresh and some old his wrist had uncountable slits. i immediately freed his wrists and legs and turned him around and i was even terrified to touch anything I was even terrified to touch him that if I am even a bit rough he might break. There was so much blood coming from his hole and I couldn't see where the blood was coming from. I ran to the bathroom and take out the first aid kit and went to sit next to him. I slowly take out the vibrator and clean the blood with alcohol wipes and apply some pain relief ointment. Seeing him still writhing in pain and asking me to help him I decided to run cold bath for him. I gently pick him up and go to bathroom and put him under cold shower to let the effect of drug wither away. As soon as drug withers away he falls asleep and fall on chest. I carry him back to bed apply ointmenton to his injuries and dress him up in clothes I found in closet and take him to couch to change the dirty bedsheet.

After that I immediately drift off to sleep while holding him as he was still shivering from time to time.

present time in morning after yibo hears the bathroom door close:

I have been waiting for 30 minutes now but the boy has not come out yet and there is no sound coming from inside. I frown and decide to knock the door to see what's taking him so long as I am planning to take him for medical checkup, his body deosn't look healthy. He is so skinny that one can see his bones ripping out of skin and that concerns me. I dont know what to do I know I had decided to kill him first but now I don't know because looking at him it feels like he has been suffering a lot already, I don't have it in my heart to kill this boy but rather after seeing him yesturday I have this urge to protect him from anyone who try to hurt him. I am also thinking of talking to him when we leave for medical checkup.

As I knock for few times there is no reply and this makes me panic what if something happens to him, I immediately try to break the door and what I see makes my world stop. There in bath tub lays the boy in his own pool of blood and his wrist is such a bad shape filled so many cuts and bleeding heavily. I immediately take a towel from sink cabinet and rush to him and try stop or control the bleeding and in minute all my clothes are bloodied and even the towel is already dripping with blood. I mmediately rush to the door when he helds my hand and whispers to me "please let me go, please let my suffering end". I was so shocked the I didnt even realise that his hand lifelessly fell on floor. jerking out from my daze i run to door and open it to find the boss. I immediately contacted ambulance and when it arrived I went with them to hospital while holding his hand tightly like if I seperate  I might loose him. I can see boss's car following the ambulance and when we reach the hospital he is shifted on gurney and immediately he is wheeled to ICU and I am stopped by two male nurses from following him.

When I was waiting outside I see boss rushing with his men and asking me what happened why was there so much blood in room and bathroom and i tell him all the incident and he laughs mockingly and says " such a weakling, how will he carry my child he cant even be stable-minded". Even though I am boiling in anger I control myself and wait for doctor to tell us soon if he is fine or not.

hi guyyss sorryyy i am late ........

please vote and comment its a request only then i will know whether to continue or if guys are liking the story.

i will be updating soon regularly and hope to recieve your viewss

for nowww byeeeee loveliesss.....