7

Warning : slight mature content

Mafia Boss POV

I had my doubts since the first time i met him i was so sure that there must be some reason he wanted to be near me and finally today i got the answer. He is a fucking secret agent from china here to kill me. Hahaha jokes on you lan wangji or should i say Wang yibo. I don't easily trust because i know police is after me. So today as i got the opportunity i used it to find about him. i acted as if i wanted to take the boy back with me and that i really can't wait for him get pregnant. 

As i saw wang yibo coming out of doctor's cabin i recived the message from doctor telling me who he is and what is he after and also how he cares about my toy. Well who won't. He is such a beauty anyone would want to ravish so i will show him how to ravish this bueaty tonight.

As he approaches me i start to act,"how dare u stop me that boy belongs to me i will take him back with me". Immediately seeing my acting the security and nurses hold me trying to show how i want to go inside and take the boy back and they are stopping me.

As wang yibo comes near me, he immediately tells them to release me and takes to side and tells me, "I talked with doctors they said that they will have to keep him here to make his body strong by feeding him through IV and then his body will be strong enough". I immediately act as if i was excited to hear this and ran towards nurses telling them to take good care of him.

After this we leave and i go to my seprate car while he goes to his own car. I order my men to lure him in my torture chamber and also drag back the boy from hospital there too. I cant help but feel excitement coursing through my veins as i imagine what i was gonna do to my toy. Ohh sorry his name is xiao zhan but i call him baby boy. Its been two days now since i had him and torturing him provides me bliss. It feels like ecstasy touching and slapping those buttcheeks so smooth and plush. Ahh i can't wait to see him begging, crying and screaming for me to stop which makes me want to go even more rough.

Thinking about this whole while when i was about to reach the base i thought why not spice it up a bit and let my men release their tension too........................

WANG YIBO'S POV

After 1 hour.

As i was entered the base i was immediately approached by boss's men telling me to follow him as boss want's to meet me. I was following him and noticed that this where i heard voiced from when i first came here the day i attacked them.

As i walk further i feel dreead as i can feel something very bad is about to happen. We come in front of wooden door and as i open it i feel i pinch in my neck and realise the guy i was following just injected me with something and i fal down unable to move but i was conscious that means i am paralyzed. I have a feeling the my identity has been discovered and i am in danger i feel a bit relieved atleast that boy is safe.

As i am dragged and tied to a chair, i see boss walking in with the remote in his hand and when he comes in fromt me he tell me to see what he has planned for me. I thought he will torture me or kill me but as i watch him press the button on remote i freeze what i see behind the curtains.

Xiao zhan's POV

As i am transferred from ICU to my private room i wonder why  i am kept here today because this is where they bring me everytime i have episode like this. Yes you read it write its not my forst time and doctor's here all are men of my master. As i am about sleep the door of room opens and master walks in and smirks.

"Did u really think, you are staying here haa. What a pity you are not cause i have plans. You wanna know what my plans are. Well baby boy i am gonna have a lot of fun tonight and you and that pretty boy who helped you last night is also past of my plan. So wake up and let's go".

I tremble when i see chains in his hands he comes forward takes my hand and tie them and part my legs and chain them too, the chain for my leg is made up in such a design that i cant close my legs at all then he turns me around lifts my hospital gown. Yes you see mostly males get set of hispital pajama and shirt my master specially instructed to give me gown so that he can access my ass easily. So he lifts and  slap my buttcheeks harshly and then lay me an his lap and tell me to count." Baby boy u know the drill, i will spank you exact no. Of times that u have visited till now this time its 22nd time so, count with me and say 'master thank you for saving my life' ".

As he finishes he spanks my ass so loudly that i shout and repeat the words master told me."Ahhhhhh one, thanku master for saving me""ahhhhhhh two , thanku master for saving me" and it continues till 22nd time and i collapse on floor as he stands up. "Get up I don't have time for your lazy ass to waste. Get up and get in the car and get on all fours before i arrive". I shudder when i hear him and fear grips me as i know what about to come. I run to the car's backseat and position myself on all four  and wait for master. I hear the door opening i can see master on the window infront of me holding someting like artificial dick but huge in suze and two in number. I doesn't warn and thrust both in my hole and i scream due to pain I feel and was about to loose consiousness when he injected me with something restraining me from fainting and puts the silver ring again on my dick.

"Ahhhh master ahh please it ughhh hurts please ughhhh take them out its too much" i scream while crying because i can feel pain intensify.

After long drive with me screaming but blocked by gag in mouth we arive at base and i am dragged to basement torture room and tied to bed on all fours with still that thing in my hole.

Suddenly curtains are drawn and i am left alone to wriggle around and soothe the pain.

Heys guyzz next few chaps will be 18+ don't read if uncomfortable.

Thanks for voting and reading my book hope u continue to do soo...❤❤❤🙏🙏🙏🙏

I will update next in morning stay tuned and excited.