15

Author's POV

Everyone is waiting ouside the O.T for news on xiao zhan and babies. wang yibo can't stop pacing around in worry with so many "what if's" in mind.

"Yibo, stop pacing around, you are making me feel dizzy" li-jie complains to yibo. Yibo finally sits down on the chair and wait though you can hear his foot tapping on the floor impatiently.

After 1 hour

Doctors finally come out with two nurses following him with each carrying a baby.

"Doctor how is zhan? Is he safe? Is he ok" wang yibo bombards doctor with questions. Finally as he glances at back he saw two little babies wrapped in bundle securely in nurse's arms.
He gets amazed at how familiar they look to zhan and himself.
"Congratulations Mr. Wang you have become father to two baby boy's. And Mr. Xiao is also safe, he is just tired and still drowsy from anaesthesia, so he is sleeping. We are shifting him in private room and you all can visit him in room no. 1120 at first floor". Doctor bows and left them and the nurses hand the babies to yibo and li-jie who cooed at the cute baby.

They all left to go to zhan's room and wang qiren left to buy some goods at vending machines.

Zhan's POV

After long hours of waiting and finally seeing then in front of me crying i couldn't help but shed tears of joy. Finally i could say i was free and god listened to my prayers. He saved me and my child from being born in that hell.

After holding the baby and kissing their forehead, i tell them to take them to their father outside and i slept off immediately because i was still tired with everything and anesthesia had still not worn off.

Wang yibo's POV

After 4 hours.

We are all in zhan's room waiting for him to wake up and the babies are sleeping on their cribs safely.

I see him waking up so i go to his side and help him sit.
"Thank you zhan zhan fir giving me these two precious gifts of my life. You don't know how happy i am. And i can't wait to marry you after a month my dear". I whisper in zhan's ear the last part and see him blushing furiously.

I laugh seeing his reaction and i know zhan is still going for therapy and i am still supporting him to overcome all difficulties he is facing but believe me he is the bravest person i have seen till now. If there would have been someone else on his place. They would have given up.

"These little pumpkins are the ones who kept me going bo, if not for them i would have been mess and not to mention how you've supported me till now. Someone other than you would have left a broken person like me. But you didn't give up. Had it been me trying to harm myself or craving for drugs or having nightmares, your were with me at every step, so wang yibo i am thankful to you for giving me my life back and i thank god for making you the father of my children and husband to me. Thankyou, thank you so much".
Zhan tells me while hugging me and sobbing.
I caresses his back and smile at his words. I break the hug and take his face between my hands and kiss his forehead. I was about to kiss his lips when one of the babies started crying. And i went to pick him up and give it to zhan because he was hungry. I watch zhan breastfeeding him and smile. Who would have thought an year ago that i will meet my zhan zhan again and also start my family with him.

Finally my mission of finding my childhood friend and catching the most notorious and feared mafia was accomplished and as a bonus i got myself a husband and my two little stars.

To be honest i am still trying to get the grip of this but with zhan here i am sure i will get used to this new life.

Thank you all for reading my story and voting for it

I hope you enjoyed it and this is the end. I have my other book updated till chapter 7 and a lot more are coming up in this week itself so add that book to you reading lists.

Vote and comment please❤❤❤❤

And tell me if you want the wedding chapter in comments bye bye my dear readers. Stay safe and healthy