12

Xiao zhan's POV

Being confined for years and sexually and mentally assaulted, i have become an introvert. When anyone touches me especially my family other than yibo, it gives me panick attacks and nightmares. But there is one thing
Which haunts me, my urges to be touched and pleasured.

It feels like i am addicted to drugs because whatever was feeded to me by my master, i am craving it but for sake of the baby i am not taking it. But i am doing something which i can't stop even if i want to. I am still cutting myself because it gives relief whenever i have urges for these drugs or sex. It helps me control it and no one knows yet because well i have separated myself in an apartment away from family or anyone. Yibo visits me everday once because he is still on mission because even though i was rescued with him, the boss is still being interrogated and i am soon to be called for my statement.

As am still thinking, i hear the doorbell.
I check the time and see that its time for my psychiatrist. Oh i forgot to tell i have been appointed a psychiatrist so that i can talk to them about what all happened and also proof of what master had done to me. But nobody knows what happens behind closed doors.

"Ohh , hii doc. Please come in".
I welcome him inside and go to get two glass of water one for him and one for later for myself if i need it.
"Thanks zhan. Now sit and lets continue where we left, you know"
He is eyeing me lustfully. Well it all started when he came to me for first time. I told him about my urges and that's when he started touching me but that's all. But now he tries to force himself on me last week he almost had it if not for yibo visiting me. He left saying next time"we will continue". Now you must be thinking why i didn't tell anybody.  I tried but he warned me that if i told anybody then, he will tell everyone about my urges and because my father is famous buisnessman, he will tell everyone about my kidnapping   and my dad will lose everything, he also told me that he will also tell that i wanted him to have sex with me. I didn't tell beacuse i was afraid that my dad is barely recovering i don't want to lose him and if that means i have to do this i will. But my conscious doesn't allow me to do it, so i decided to form a plan. Which is why i am going to pretend that he is forcing me and i have called yibo already. And as expected he came near me sniffing my neck.
"Ahh please doc, don't do this, i am pregnant, i might loose my baby please have mercy". I plead to him.
"U bitch, u can let the wang yibo kiss you and touch you but not me, huh, what does he have that i don't.  Today I'll show you how i am better thatn him". He shouts and start tearing my clothes and he undresses me and turns me around. He starts spanking me harshly and pinches me nipples which sends shock and pleasure but i pray to god to please send yibo as i can't allow him to have me. He knows i will enjoy thsi and that's why he is tempting me.
He starts rubbing his clothed crotch on my hole and rubs my crotch simultaneously i try to fight him to stop but he pins my hand, spanks me and removes him last peice of cloth which seprates his crotch and my hole.
Just then i hear front door opening. I had left it open on purpose to alert yibo because he knows i never leave my door open in any case.
Just as doc. Is about to enter me he is kicked harshely. I sigh in relief that i was saved finally, i don't need to tell anyone because now i will be saved by yibo. Yibo successful knocked him out and called police.

He came near me carefully and picked me up took me bedroom. He laid me down but before he could leave i sruck my leg in front of him making him fall on me and I didn't miss the chance and kissed him. I was already aroused and only his  touch can satisfy me. My mind was clouded with lust and i just wanted him to have me now.

Warning : if not comfortable skip because it will be heavy smut........
Hehehe enjoy😉😉😉😉

"Ahhhh uhhh huhh please ahhhh aahhh i can't wait anymore yibo ahahahahah please give it to me, only you can satisfy me. Please fuck me, use me, punish me but just do it already."
I beg him. He smirks and comes nears me . "Finally baby, u asked. I have been waiting when u will tell me, u know u shouldn't have been aroused by that bastard, so u need to be punished".

He starts taking of his clothes and take the handcuffs which he carries with him on duty and handcuffs me to headboard and turns me so i am facing the bed and my back is towards him.

"Aaahhh, aahahha, huhhh uhhhh please daddy punish me huuuhhhhh ahhhahahahaha ahahaahhaha daddy aaahhha spank me more ahha".
We were about to continue when we heard the doorbell and he says it must be police. But before going downstairs he smirks towards me and walks to my closet and opens it. My eyes widen in shock when he takes out the hidden box which i hide in there. There are all types of sex toys u name it they are with me.

He takes out a blindford, nipples clamp and a vibrator and comes to me.
He ties the blindford around my eyes and attach the nipple clamp to me. Then turns me around and thrusts the vibrator in me. I moan at the rough treatment. Then i hear a click and i moan loudly as the vibrator is on high speed jabbing just against my prostate and he leaves closing the door saying enjoy the punishment baby, ill be back soon.

"Aahhhhahhh ohhh please da...aahhan g ddy... huhhh aahhhahha" i moan loudly as he leaves the room not before whispering sexily "enjoy baby, i will be back".

Hii i am so sorry i updated quite late but i was very busy and tired with doing assignments all week and had very less time so i hope u enjoy this and vote and comment❤❤❤❤