9

Wang Qiren's POV

I have been waiting for my nephew's signal to attack. Me and my team along with his own team are hiding nearby and we are prepared to attack the mafia boss and today i finally got the opportunity to attack this bastard of the boss and capture him.

We gear up to enter the base and as much as i know boss must have lowered his guards down because the seurity on outside very less compared to what yibo described. But we still are on our guards so that we don't get caught.

As we cross the first layer that's when we see at least 50 guards roaming around and checking perimeter to ensure that no one trespassed.

We immediately launch attack on them throwing smoke in arena so that we can't be immediately seen and we spread out in between them and they are also in military uniform like us so it was easy to mingle with them and we start shooting the guards one by one taking them down. As smoke subsides we enter the base main building where boss resides and check where yibo's location is. When I see the location I get confused because its directly beneath me, so I search if there is any door or stairs which are nearby leading downstairs and see door to basment. I immediately order the men to search kill everyone in sight and take 5 of them with me if by chance yibo is held hostage or there are guards down there.

As I reach downstairs i see Yibo tied to chair struggling to get out of it and there are two men on bed, one is screaming and pleading for help while other is forcefully penetrating him. I see around to find two men in corner recording everything. So i mmediately access the situation and signal 2 of my men to kill the two men in corner recording and i shoot the man in bed who was trying to forcefully penetrate the boy.

I shoot him in both legs and hands se he can't do anything and rest of my men carry him. I run towards yibo to check on him and i release him. He runs towards the boy and free him, cover him  who has passed out due to pain and shock.

We immediately run upstairs and drag the boss and both yibo and boy to car which is waiting outside. I watch as yibo places the boy in his lap and caress him delicately. I order my men to follow us and take us to hospital.

On arriving to hospital the boy is taken by doctor's and boss too but we handcuff both because well boss is dangerous and boy may become witness to his crimes.

As they drag them both to O.T, i ask yibo to tell everything that happened.

Wang yibo's POV

Just when i was done with signaling my team and uncle i heard footsteps towards door so i ran back to zhan to protect him. But it was all in vain boss with his men came towards us and he got me tied to chair again and i struggled as i didn't want zhan to suffer again.

"You thought i was done with you guys, hahaha i was just starting, well how did feel fucking him even after he passed out, you know you are worse i always leave when he passes out but u didn't even stop. Hahaha" boss laughs and mocks. I couldn't say anything even though i was under drug and it was not my fault i still felt so guilty for doing that.

Suddenly hear zhan screaming and pleading and i come out of daze to see him tied and the two men ripping him apart penetrating him together. He was begging them not to do it to pull out but they snapped their hips faster and beg the boss to don't do it, to stop but he laughed and told me," i told you fun is about to begin and i thought what's better than to let my men have some fun too with him. Hahahahaha".

" Ahhhh ahhhhh hnngggg mmhmmm please master no more please ahhhh hahh uhhh mmm haaah ahhhaaahaa"
"Master please tell them to ahhhahahah stop ahh please i can't take it."

After they both were done with zhan. Boss himself went and started penetrating him and he was about to fuck when i heard shooting and i see boss being shot in his legs and hands and zhan also passing out as one of the bullet grazed him on his thigh. My uncle immediately rush to release me and i immediately run towards zhan and follow my uncle and see cars waiting on gate. I immediately follow my uncle into the car and sit zhan on my lap.

As we reach hospital i see my uncle's men handcuffing the mafis boss and zhan, as i am about approach, my uncle stops me telling me that its protocol that the boy might become witness. Ib nod and sit back waiting for  doctor's to tell us how is the situation of zhan. I really don't care about boss but i somehow feel that i have connected to zhan in this small timeperiod and i don't want to loose him.

After 30 mins.

We have been waiting for 30 mins. And finally i see the doctor coming out. I run to him and ask him, "doctor how is he  is ok, he will survive right? He is out of danger right?"
"Yibo get yourself together, let doctor talk atleast". My uncle shouts from behind and i am embarrassed how i have reacted just now so i back off from doctor and let him explain.
"Okay the man you bought here is fine but handicapped for lifetime but he will live and about the boy though he wasn't hit badly but his physical physical condition is not quite good and he is in very bad heatlh, he is malnourished pand there were traces of drugs in his blood so we are keeping him here till atleast drugs from his body flushes out and his extenal injuries heal and then only we can discharge him. "Doctor can we atleast transfer the patient to china cause its criminal case and he is witness". Uncle request doctor to let them transfer."Okay u can transfer him tomorrow for i have to check on him once he gains conciousness. I'll leave u guys u can visit him in his room no. 1018 floor B".

We immediately leave to go see zhan but as we were near the room i hear commotion inside the room and I run towards the room afraid that someone might harm zhan. As i enter the room, i see the room empty and zhan is sitting in corner face in his kness and his shoulder shaking and if anybody goes near him he cries loudly asking to call me.

I run towards him and immediately embrace him. He shifts from floor to my lap and sobs and then drifts to sleep. I carry him to bed and let nurse hook him up to machine.

We go outside and ask what happened.
One of the nurse tells that she was checking on him when he suddenly opened his eyes and started screaming and crying to stay away and call you.

I now understand that he is having trust issues which is major problem because if he becomes witness he will face many questions and if he cries like this it will be problem for him.

Hii guysss i have updated the book will come to end after few chapters i hope u will like it and check my other book too.

Comment and vote too❤❤❤❤