Two

xiao zhan's pov:

"At the end of dark cave there is light"
But what if there is no light in your life.

Locked up in a basement for 12 years and occassionally going out i became use to this cold rusty place which is now like a home to me. Going out means trouble. I don't have any

In 12 years i was only allowed go out for medical checkup. I was provided with food 3 times a day and my main task was to pleasure my master.

My master is known to be a mafia boss most feared one. He is sadist. Whenever he was angry he vent it out one me. I fear him a lot. Everytime he vent his anger out on me i could not move for a week. He always says " i love to hear your scream boy". I am 22 year's old now and yesterday was one of the days master used me to vent out his anger.

Flasback:

I was sitting at corner of my room waiting anxiously for my master. I know what's gonna happen. You are gonna say that i should run away but believe me i tried and that was the worst mistakes as master caught me and that's when all this torture starts.

Right now i am waiting at corner and i hear the rusty door opening and rough steps of basement creaking under his weight. He comes near me and grab my hair dragging me to the "torture chamber". Torture chamber is room made by master specially for me so that he can have his fun. Right now i am strapped to the chair and master is choosing his tool to torture me.

"Ahh i am gonna have fun" master said.
"No, please master please spare ahh.. it hurts" i am shouting, wriggling to get out. He is cutting my wrist and smilling sinisterly at me after hearing me scream he laughs and add more to the bruises.

By the time he stops i am about to loose my consciousness. Then he tear my clothes and enters me raw and rapes me. Its a routine now by the time he is done with me i am bloodied and bruised and at last i loose my consciousness.

Flasback ends.

Someone comes to tend to my injuries after master is gone leaves food and locks the basement.

Will someone save me from my miserable life??

I hope u guys like it i will update more on regular basis

Vote and comment please🙏