8

Warning: 🔞🔞🔞🔞 heavy mature content donot read if nor comfortable
Rape and forceful penetration.

Xiao zhan's pov:

Suddenly curtains are pulled away and i come infront of the man tied to chair and from looks of it he is drugged so the his body doesn't function according to him.

I try to scream but i am gagged because i want to help him. He was the one who helped me and didn't take advantage of me. He was first person since i was kidnapped to have genuinely cared for me and i don't want him to see me like this.

"Please ughhh master ahh please don't do this, pleaseennghh"

Master starts laughing and comes towards me and slaps me twice on face , " U fucking slut, u have audacity to plead for him, i will show you what happens to slut like you who go against me, oh and you dared hope that you could run away from me"

I cry for help as he starts spanking me, it is still painful from last spanks and it hurts a lot. I still have the artificial fick toys in my hole and he starts moving them in out i try to scream but it comes muffled.

Sometimes i think either god forgot about my soul and didn't it suffering or i am being punished for sins i did in past life cause what else reason do i give myself to bear such pain.

"Scream for me baby boy, this is just starting, i have so much planned for you and i am not sure whether you will enjoy it or not but i surely will"

He injects something in right arm and i feel the pain spread all over my body and he finally takes out the toys out of my hole i can feel my hole gaping and hurting a lot.

Master comes infront of me and grip my hair tightly and open my mouth and lodge his dick deep in my throat  i gag and start coughing but he doesn't stop. It getting harder to breathe but he continues thrusting and mouth fucking me and goes on faster and harder. I can feel pain in mouth and throat and i try to scream cause its stretching my throat so much and master is going faster and increasing his speed, soon his thrust becomes sloppier and he releases in me and i immediately try to spit it out but he warns me " uhh huhh try to spit it out and see what i do to you".

I swallow it and cough immediately as i finally get to breathe. Master pulls me by my hair and position's me on all fours and go behind me and touch my hole with his two fingers. I tense because i know what's coming and it's hell painful and i am not sure whether i can take it again. It happened once before i passed out and woke find myself bleeding.
Flashback:

"Ahh baby boy, i have something new to try, shall we". I try to shake my head but he drags me by my hair positions me on all four and stretches my buttcheeks and tap my hole with two fingers he thrust two fingers in and i scream. He slowly enters four finger and starts fisting me harder and i scream to stop but he just laughs and goes harder i can't take the pain and faint. And when i wake up i was bleeding from my backside.

Flashback ends.

And i know he is about to do it again and i won't able to take the pain again.
He starts adding fingers one by one and starts thrusting and goes harder and in few minutes he is thrusting his whole fist in me and scream to stop try to get away but he grips my waist to make me still he takes his fist out and thrust his dick in me in one go and start thrusting deeply in my ass and i scream and scream to spare me but he doesn't and goes harder and faster.
" ahhhh ahhhh aahhhh master please spare me, please ahhhhhhh aaaahhhhhhhh i can't, please it hurts, please i will not go against you please please spare me" listening to me, he laughs and says,"baby boy take your punishment, i am not done yet there's more i have planned for you after thsi you won't be able to speak with how much you're about to scream.

"Ahhh yess take it you slut i am about to come ahhhh fuck" master groans and takes his dick out and come on my back and buttcheeks. I slump on the bed and my dick is still hard but restrained i start to plead for master to let me release but he laughs again and tell me to wait for it.

He drags me by my hair to edge of the bed and makes me face the man tied to the chair crying helplessly not being able to help himself or me. I bow down my head and cry silently but master pulls my face up by my hair and tells the man to see "See wang see how i have ruined him over and over again and he wont do anything cause he my slut"

He gestures his man to come forward and tells him to tie me again on my bed and master goes to wang and injects him with brown liquid first and then yellow liquid. I see how he is able to move again but he clouded by lust. I immediately know master gave him aphrodisiac and he has lost his senses. I know now that what master has planned he wants wang who helped me, to rape me and with aphrodisiac he will go for hours. I cry bitterly when wang stumbles towards me and removes his clothes at such high spped as if were burning his skin. He comes towards me and crawl on my body and enters me and starts thrusting. He is so rough and his dick is larger and thicker than my master and he is not gentle at all. " Ahhh ahhhha Mmmm aaahhhhh, master please stop him please i cant take him pleasseeee masnnnggg ter please let me release please let mee please" Master starts laughing and goeas away while letting one of his man record all this. Mr. Wang goes on till hours and i start loosing consciousness and finally i succumb to darkness.

After 4 hours

I wake up  and groan in pain my head, body and especially my back is in pain.
I start to move around and freeze when i feel somin my hole. I immediately open my eyes and see that mr. Wang is passed out with his dick still inside me ang i try to peek down there and see a lot of blood down on sheets. I carefully remove his dick from my hole and i feel liquid coming out of me i check to se what it is and freeze again. This man released in me and i can get pregnant.
I start crying as i try to move again i deel pain in my dick as see that it's still restricted. Hearing my cries Mr. Wang start waking up and i scramble away from him in corner still sobbing on my bad luck. Why me god why me. I was now fucked by two men and there's chance i might get pregnant. And i know my master will either kill my baby or try to take it away from me if i give birth to it. I still pray to god to let someone come and rescue me. Hearing my sobs, Mr. Wang wakes up immediately rushes to me. I scream at him to stay away but he tells me " Hey hey clam down i want do anything to you. Listen to me if u need to get out of here u need to release only then u will gain some energy to run away let me help you i can take you away from here"

I nod and he helps me to release i was so sensitive thta i scream immediately to rubbed me up and down and in seconds i released and fell down he pick me up helped to bathroom to clean me up and then he came to room  with me layed in floor again and rushed to his clothes and searched it he came back now with two bars and a box towards me.
" take this bar and eat it it will energize you and then i ll signal my team to come and attack dont worry they are near by we can be rescued are u ready to to leave this place for good.

As i hear this i look towards him and leap in his arms and cryy telling him to take me away. " please please do itt please take me out of here, i muight have chance that i maybe pregnant please take me out from here i don't want my child to be born here in this hellhole".
" alright calm down, finish this first and i will send signal they will come for us ok".

I nod and start eating as he moves towards the stairs and presses the button and i see green light popping out of it meaning he has given green signal to attack.

Hii guys i hope u guys like it and enjoy the chapter wangxiao will finally escape

Vote and comment plzz🙏❤🙏