5

Warning🔞🔞🔞🔞 donot read it uncomfortable

Wang yibo's pov:

I am on my way to meet this so called beauty of my boss so you can understand i have accepted the offer. Well what other choice did i have other than to accept it. I dont know why but i feel very anxious about this meeting.

"It was very much of hastle for me to bring my possession out of the room so i had to tie it down so dont mind the chains" my boss says while smirking at me. I had to also smirk and show that i am very excited to meet this possession of his though i am feeling disgusted i am mean how could treat the one you want the heir from but what can one expect from a rascal like him. Hope i don't get agitated on seeing what he has done.

"I have prepared it just for you, hope u enjoy what I prepared for you,ravish him and have fun, he is in the room waiting for you and ohh he likes it rough make sure to make him scream he loves it that way 😉😉 Go my boy have fun i am giving u 2 months make him pregnant" i heard him saying before opening a door and pushing me in while laughing and locked the door back. I can clearly see he is desperate to have his heir as soon as possible.

As i turn around and see around the room ................................................................... i freeze .

Xiao zhan's POV:

I was having my breakfast when master came to the basement and i scrambled to corner because just an hour ago master had rough sex with me and i was still not able to feel my backside and i thought he is here again to force me to have sex with me.

"Master please i still can't feel my backside please don't do anymore please master i beg you" i scream and plead while scrambling away to corner.

"Baby boy as much as i want to eat you up i am not here to do that, take this and get ready, wear what's in this bag and eat this pill and come with me. Get ready fast what are you waiting for or do you want me to strip you and dress you up in this". Master screams at me while throwing a black bag to me and pill box.

I scramble to grab the bag and see what's inside and my face turns pale on seeing a red lingerie inside with a thigh highs and choker necklace. I fearfully turn around and strip in front of my master as i know there is mo other space so i back face and change in the clothes bought to me by master and while i bent down to wear my thigh high master spanks my ass  few times and back hug me and i can feel his dick pocking me which he grinds on my ass and it makes cry as i am still feeling pain in my ass.

" master i am done" As i say it, he turns me around and smirks and smack my ass again and then drags me upstairs. I have never gone out of basement to the apartment area so i follow master  while he drags me by my hair which are quite long due to no hair cut in years, they reach my ass and right now are tied with a red ribbion in a ponytail.

Soon enough we come across a room and i am amazed on entering it. Its been years since i have seen a bed and it looks comfy which makes me want to jump on it and sleep. Soon i am snapped out my daydream when i feel my wrists and ankles being tied to bed poles , then i feel something poking down on my enterance as master slides it in raw and i scream because it hurts alot i am still sore due to morning activities and then he put a ring like object on my dick and drapes a  blanket on me. And i am made to swallow two pills with a liquid which feels like whiskey as  i immediately cough due to stinging in my throat. After this master smirks while saying " enjoy baby boy" and leaves the room and locks it.

After about 20 mins of being tied down  i suddenly feel hot all over my body and i suddenly feel vibrations in hole but instead of feeling pleasure the pain in my hole intensifies and my dick is also hard as rock but i am unable to release.

After 30 min i become restless and start shouting and scream as it is painful but pleasurable too but i can't release i have gone through a dry orgasm and it is still vibrating in my hole.

"Ahh huhh master ahhh please uhh please take it off please help me ahhh fuckkk" I have been screaming but no one is coming in the room and i start to feel hotter than usual and kick off blanket draped on me. I am grinding in the mattress to feel pleasure.

"Ahhh uhh huhhh ahhh please fuck let me aaahhhhhh relea....uhhh..se " it is thrusting right against my prostate non stop and i have gone through my next dry orgasm. Lust has totally clouded my mind and i cant stop myself from wanting something thick and long inside me.

I suddenly hear door opening and a man stumbles in and door closes again.
When he turns around to check the room he freezes..................

"Ahhhh uhhhh please mister help me it hurts aaahhhhh ahahhh fuck please just help me its painful help me relea...ahhh..se sir" I am begging to him but he is still in daze and i can't help but shout which finally makes him snap out of his day dream and he rushes forward contemplating what to do. Upon seeing my dick restrained he immediately thakes ring off and i moan and shout in pain and pleasure and beg him to help me release.

He squeezes my dick and slides his hand up and down on my length which makes me shout due to being oversensitive and i finally release with a scream. But i can't feel my hardness going down and i still feel hot and have this feeling of wanting something big and thick to enter me and i bed the stranger to help me, satisfy me, to just take this pain away.

Hii lovelies i hope u like it i have not written smut before so please bear with me

Vote and comment please🙏🙏

Yizhan forever❤❤