13

wang yibo's pov

when i recieved call from zhan to attend his psychiatry session together i was shocked. He never called me to his apartment, it was always me who went there to meet him. I knew how he was feeling everytime i went there to meet him. I could feel the sexual tension. His eyes were different everytime i went to meet him. There was longing, and i could also see and feel his lust. But i never reacted because i was scared of rejection if i ever asked or confess, he might reject me.

Well now, I am on my way to his apartment and i am stuck in traffic jam. I cant help but feel anxious like i need to hurry before something very bad happens. Even though we are now a bit close, he still doesn't open up that much to me but something tells me he is hiding something and i feel scared for him and the baby.

Finally i reach the apartment building and take the lift to his apartment. As the lift reaches his floor I come out only to meet his door left open. My heart beats voilently afriad of seeing what's happening inside. I can hear his screams and pleading to doctor and my blood boils immediately thinking someone forcing themselves to what belongs to me. In anger i dash inside the living room and see DR.Wen on top of zhan trying to forcefully penetrate him while zhan begs him to stop while crying. He turns his face towards me and pleads to save him once again. I can see he is aroused which angers me more. I kick the doctor off zhan and punch him till he looses conciousness and then call police. I take zhan upstairs to his bedroom to let him rest but before i can leave he makes me fall on top of him and kisses me. When kiss breaks, he begs me  to touch him, fuck him. I smirk hearing this. " I have been waiting for you to ask baby and i am gonna punish u hard for being aroused by that bastard dr. ". As i say this i kiss him again harshly and remove my clothes one by one and handcuff him with the handcuffs from station.
I am about to continue when i hear the doorbell ringing which means police is here to arrest that bastard. I am about to go when an idea strikes my mind and i smirk at zhan and move towards his closet and open him. He is confused at first but his eyes widen in shock when i take out the black box hidden in closet which contains all types of sex toys i know this because well call me perv or whatever i had camera's set up everywhere in this house and basically i knew everything from his desires to that bastard touching and threatening him. But i was waiting for him to tell me. I wanted him to trust me. Well back to present. I smirk at him and tell him,"well baby, time for punishment".
I take a vibrator, nipple clamps and blindfold. I tie the blindfold first, then turn him around and thrust the vibrator roughly in his hole and turn him back to attach the nipple clamps.
Then i switch the vibrator on mild and whisper to him. "Enjoy your punishment baby, I'll be back in a few.."
As i leave i can hear him moaning and screaming loudly. I grin and walk in living room and greet the police officer and tell him what happened with proof from my phone which had access to camera's hidden in this apartment. They take the video and arrest the doctor and leave, but i interrupt them and tell them to give him third degree treatment for touching what's mine and on top of that endangering my child. I yell this in anger and shut the main door and walk off to the kitchen to cool off a bit and that's when i see whipped cream and i grin at idea in my mind. I pick the whipped cream and decide to see, how is zhan doing. I know all about his sessions and what he wants and being  in bondage for so long he kind of craves it and i am gonna give it to him but i have to make sure the baby is fine and not harmed.
As i open the door i can see him cumming right as open the door with loud moan and still keep writhing in pleasure as i increase the speed of vibrator on extreme. I smirk and like it when he begs for mercy. I walk towards him and switch off the vibrator and i can see he hard once again which is perfect for me. I place the whipped cream at side table and remove his blindfold and kiss him hungrily. He tries to keep up with me but he is breathing fast and i remove myself from him and take the whipped cream and put it on his nipples and suck them while eating him up and he moans loudly from cold sensation. I do same to his other nipple and repeat the process.
" aaahhhh ughhghhgghhh ahhhahahh daddy ahhh uhgghh please, ughh give it to me now, ugghhhghh i can't wait anymore".
I smirk hearing this and remove my pants at record speed and enter him raw and starts thrusting harder and faster not letting him adjust but it doesn't matter because he is already screaming and moaning loudly in pleasure asking for more.
"Uggghhh aaaahhhahahah huuhhaa aaaahhhahhh daddy uggghhh faster daddy uggghhh harder"
I groan listening to his sexy moans and groans. I increase my speed and thrust deeper in him and start chasing my release as i can see he about to release again.
"Aahhhhhaaahhhhh ugghhh daddy right there, aaahhhha ugghhhghhh hit again ahhaaaahhhhhh ugghhhghh"
I angle myself and start hitting the bundle of nerves again and again and thrust in animalistic speed and finnaly i cum deep in him and cums betwwen our chest. We breathe heavily calming down our breath. I am still in him and when i see his ethereal look on face eyes closed, mouth open and back still arched, i can't help but get hard again. I guess he also felt that because open his eyes in shock and shoon his head and pleads to me.
" Ahhhhh daddy no more ugghh please some mercy i am tired".
I shook my head at him,"sorry baby, but i have just started and your punishment is not yet over". I pick the vibrator from before and slide myself out and put the vibrator in which slides easily due to my cum. I set it on higher speed and enter myself thrusting harder and faster, lifting his legs on my shoulder and going deep in him. I can see the bulge in his stomach with how deep i am in him.
" aahahahha aahhaaaahhh haaaaanggg ugghggghhh please daddy uuggghhhghhh don't stop and wreck me so that agggahahh i cant think about anything else but you aggjhhhhhhhh aaaaahhhhh"
I smirk and increase my pace and after thrusting for a while i slide out from him and turns him side ways and thrust back in and again fuck him sideways. " ugggghhhh aaahhaha fuck uggghhhh you are so deep in me i acn feel ur dick touching deep inside me aaaahhhh fucckkkk don't stop aaaahahaha daddy i am about to come".
I grip the base of his cock tightly to restrain him from coming as i tell him, " wait for me baby ugggghhhh lets come together huhhh"
I increase my speed and i am about come so i release his cock and rub it up and down  and he release on his stomach and i release deep within  him. Like this we go for rounds and last round i make love to him,in soft and loving way. I want him to feel that he is not just pleasuring me but also i love him sincerely and truly and i am gonna support him. I rub his stomach gently and u can feel a still hardness there which means the baby is growing healthy. When i am done, i see zhan already snoring which means i  tired him out so much that he sleeps off without even cleaning. So i clean both him and myself. Then pick him up go other adjacent room and sleep there.

Hii guysss i hope u like it. I know i am not that good but i am trying so please vite and comment 🙏🙏❤❤❤❤❤