10

Slight smut

Author's POV

After zhan was sedated and slept off all the officer's relaxed and they were surprised to see their ice prince boss caring so much for boy who was under the mafia.

As for wang yibo he didn't leave his side even for a minute. Tomorrow morning everyone is off to china but mafia boss will be in private plan as requested by wang yibo and he himself with zhan will travel in other plane but in buisness class to avoid zhan to have panic attack.

In morning

The things zhan revealed last night were very traumatizing to even hear let alone bear it. All while talking i could see his eyes which were lifeless as if he had given up on his life as if he had decided to give up even before trying to stand up again and i decided that i will not let this soul torment  anymore. I'll help him stand up again and help him overcome all his memories with new start and happy memories.

But what he has told us what happened to him, it will be very difficult and there is also a chance that he might get pregnant so i have decided not to let him be touched by a soul. I will be his protector take him back with me and hide him forever if that's what brings him back.

Zhan's past

zhan used be very cheerful child. Always charming everyone one with his smiles and giggles. His parents knew he was special child that he can get pregnant.

10 yrs old zhan

I was playing at the playground when i saw a cat near tree whimper in pain. I could see she was hurt and in pain. So i went closer to her just as i was about to help her someone came from behind and covered my mouth with handkerchief and in few minutes i lost conciousness.

When i woke up i was in a cage with few others of my age all tied up and naked. I checked myself and i was in same condition. I tried to fold myself in half to cover myself a bit. But it was useless we were cramped with no space at all.

Soon two men came and grabbed me and one more boy by out hair and dragged us to cabin on which no.3 was written. Upon entering the room i see there were few aunties dresses in skimpy clothes which was showing the no-no parts and they ushered us in seats and started doing makeup on our faces to make us look more appealing or more slutty for their customers whatever you wanna say. Soon we were dragged to curtain where were tied with chains and told to wait and when our no. Is announced we should walk on the stage. I tried to cover as much as i could with being tied but it was all in vain. Soon my no was spoken and i was thrown on stage because i didnot want to go on stage looking like this.

On stage their were two men. They grabbed me and tied me to a pole. Their were people in the room many of them. They were all looking at me like they will eat me. One of the men comes back with a black whip like thing in his hand and starts hitting me on my nipples. Screams rip through me as it was painful. He kept hitting on my skin which was turning red and then he started touching my small penis and it stood up. I was hard and he started hitting again. All the men in room were whistling and throwing money on me and soon the man turned me around and touch my asshole and started putting his finger in me. I was screaming i was not used to any of it and suddenly someone shot the guy and told the other to sell me to him in whatever price they want.
The man accessing the situation sold me in 1 million.

Upon seeing who was taking me i became happy that he was my uncle my father's brother and i ran towards him telling him thank you for saving me and he picked me up and i cried on his shoulder telling him to take me to father. Suddenly i felt pinch in my bum bum and soon i slept on his shoulder and when i woke up i was in clean bed though i was tied by one foot i was still dressed. What confused me was i was dressed in same way i saw those aunties dressed in skimpy clothes. But it was good than having nothing.

Soon i heard voice of my uncle coming and i stood up from bed waiting for him to enter and open my foot but when he came what he said shocked.

"Baby boy you are not going anywhere you will be my sex toy from today. Oh how long since i wished to have you and heavens finally granted my wish".

Hearing this i cried and started throwing things in room telling him to take me back to dad, which landed me here in basement in torture room. He used to come everyday touch me, finger me but that's all untill one day i asked him why he did this.

" Oh baby u dont know, your beutiful face and skin attracted me so much that i wanted to have you and that's why i asked your mother to give you to me she agreed but that bitch she backstabbed me when she sold you to brothel for money. In brothel she would have many men sleep with you and earn money from it and i get know this and that's why i bought you, be grateful brat that i bought you or you would have a ripped ass fucked by i don't know how many men".

Truth revealed shocked me to guts. I know my step mother was mean to me didn't like me much but i never knew she would do this to me. That day i lost all faith. First my step mom and then my uncle.

That was the day my uncle raped me for several hours not having any mercy on me. He loved to hear me scream. That day i lost all light in my life. I just wanted to die and rest peacefully for ever but it never came i was always saved by master and then brutally raped again until that day when for first time in 12 yrs i was bought out of basement back to that room. The room where i saw the man who helped me. And rest you guyss know.

Zhan's past end.

Wang yibo's pov

Knowing this is what he went through trust issues were justified. But what i didn't understand is why he seems attached to me. Why he said that only i can save him from this darkness.

Zhan's pov

Seeing yibo's expressuon when i told him only he can save me told me he didn't remember me at all.

When i saw his uncle i immediately remembered him and i remembered wang yibo we used to be best friends when were young before i was kidnapped. He protected me when i was young because i was often bullied.

That explains why i felt safe near him when he came to me after he had fucked me that day. Why i felt safe when he came in hospital room and i immediately sat in his lap. And if i get pregnant then the baby will be his and I'll be very happy. He doesn't know that him being with me i already healed a bit and i will continue to do so . But i am going to China tomorrow and i don't know if he will be with me there after.

I wish i live with him have his love which can cure me, his care and his love will protect me give me a reason to live in this world.

I am not yet ready to meet my parents i don't know whether my dad was involved in it or not but i am not ready to face them.

As i see around i see uncle qiren coming with two coffees and offered me one as yibo is still sleeping after taking care of me whole night.

I turn to see uncle staring at me. I get uncomfortable and seeing this he smiles and tells me to follow him. I hesitate at first but eventually do. As i follow him he takes me to coffee shop again and suddenly turn towards me and hugs me. I immediately tense and start shaking because I'm still not stable enough to let anyone other than yibo hug me. Seeing me like this he immediately release me and i stumble back and he smiles sadly and tells me that he knows me that i am xiao zhan, xiao yan's son and how my dad never gave up on searching me and still he persisted on searching even though he has become bed ridden due to my step mother poisoning him slowly i become angry so much. I decide i have to face it someday if my dad hasn't lost his hope how can i let him die. I will go to my house first thing on reaching china and inherit what's rightfully mine. I know my brother and elder sister loved me to death so i don't have anything against them but I'll not let the step mom of mine to continue her cruelty.

I tell everything to uncle qiren and he nods in appreciation of my decision i tell him i am tired and want to sleep and go back to my room and lie down on bed and snuggle to yibo's chest.

Thinking about how tomorrow is gonna be a very big and dramatic day i sleep away immediately.