6

2 hours later

I have been waiting for doctors to tell me how the boy is. Has he survived or will he survive? I am feeling very anxious. I am thinking of getting him out of here first and then destroy this  mafia boss.

After waiting for nearly 3 hours finally doctor is out. I rush towards him.
"Doctor, how is he?" I ask coldly as i don't want this boss to know that i am concerned about the boy i can become hindrance in my mission.

"He is stable for now but we will like to keep him overnight to observe his condition and i would personally recommend him to be taken to psychiatric ward because even when he was anesthetized he was shaking badly and screaming to hurt him anymore, i think if we let him go now he might come back in worse condition or may be dead. Please consider my suggestion. I will check on him later  he still unconscious due to effect of  anesthesia and pain reliever". As doctor was leaving i decided to follow him to discuss something but i had to tell something to this boss of mine so I gave him excuse." I will follow the doctor and ask about if he is stable enough to concieve".

I run after doctor and stop at his cabin door inhale a bit of air and enter.

"Hi doctor, can i talk to you and it should remain in between us" i say it to him.
"Sure, please have a seat"
"You must have seen his other injuries too while stitching him up" i said to him
"Hmm i did. I wanted to ask but i had a doubt he is abused and it might be one of him so i have suggested to transfer him to psychiatric ward so we can talk to him and if there is a slightest possibility of abuse we will inform the authorities". As doctor told me this i panicked and stopped him.
"NO. Dont do it help him. Keep him under psychiatric hold and don't  let him be taken away. He is beung abused but its not simple i can't tell you everything because its confidential but trust me senior agent from china and that boy must be saved, his life is in danger" i tell him all while keeping my voice low so that no hears me.

As i tell him this he immediately closes the door and comes back and says " so what do you suggest i should keep him here for long cause its not easy and if there is more to the stoŕy it is more difficult".
I gesture him to come closer and whisper to him "just keep him here for atleast a week i will try to make a rescue plan for him and i'll make it look like he ran away from psychiatric ward".
As i tell him my plan he agrees to it and calls someone to meet him in his office.

After ten mins.

We hear a knock on door and a man nearly in his 40's enter the room and introduces himself.
"Hi Boy, i am dr. Charles, head of psychiatric ward. How can i help you?".
"Hi Dr. Charles, I am wang yibo, senior agent from china i am here on a mission and i have boy who is abused and suicidal and i need to save him but for that he needs to stay here he can't go back to that hell hole".
"Rest assured Mr. Wang, I myself will place the psychiatric hold on the boy and he is not going anywhere and i will also help to take care of him for you. Dont worry the boy i will make sure is safe and healthy." I shake hand with both the attending doctor and psychiatrist  and go back to where the boy was to be transferred.

Outside the room, when i arrive, i can see  the boss making a scene to take the boy back but security and nurses are holding him back. When he sees me he runs to me and says " lan zhan help me take that boy away he can't stay here".
I take him away from them and explain him' "Boss i talked to doctor about impregnating him, doctor told me that he has to be admitted here as they will be feeding him theough tubes all minerals, proteins, calcium etc. To prepare his body for carrying the child. They told me he will have miscarriages if his body is not healthy to carry the baby".
Hearing this his expression changes he immediately tells the nurses, " make sure this boy becomes healthy and back on his feet, if there is any scratch on this boy i will kill you and families"

I sigh in relief at least  he will be in safe hands for now.

Author's POV

What wang yibo didn't know was that he made it even more difficult for boy to survive because hospital was owned by boss himself all the talk was heard by boss himself. He didn't only risk the boy and gave away his identity too .

Now what will he do to survive the  disaster coming towards him and how will he save the boy too.