4. who's karl?

-twitter-

-twitter-

buttercup | asteroid

if you aren't listen to 'good guy' rn, go do so rn 🔪

24.5k likes | 23.8k retweets | 20.8k replies

bubbles | jojohugs

i heard listening to 'good guy' gives you clear skin...

34.5k likes | 32.6k retweets | 30.7k replies

skeppy | skeppyextra

hi, listen to 'good guy'

38.9K likes | 508 retweets | 730 replies

blossom | khaoz

since most of my friends have already used my way to promote my own song, please listen to it!!! also,, today i am streaming with jojo on dream smp to celebrate!

56.7k likes | 23.7k retweets | 32.5k replies

-twitch-

"And we are live on FFUP channel, woohoo!" Eris yelled out, her arms extending out towards the face cam. The chat began to spam 'pogs' and 'congratulations' which made her smile about it. "Josephine say something!"

"Hello chat, we are back in business, baby!" Both girls laughed loudly. Eris began to load in Minecraft, switching her screen to show what she was doing. "For everyone asking in chat, Astrid is trying to drive out and pick me up because release party with three people."

"Just us three single ladies," Eris smiled, as she loaded into the world. She saw Jojo punching the air beside her. Eris crouched, shaking her head from left to right. "Jojo, you're so cute, my baby!"

"You look so cute too!" They began to walk towards the actual SMP beginning, walking over to community house. Eris was amazed by the server, it look very well done. "We have to wait for Karl!"

"Karl?" Eris asked, looking at the chat again. The chat was speeding rapidly after she said that. It was hard for her to keep up but she had it was a feeling that it was something she had said. "Oh my god, chat just went crazy right now."

"Of course, how dare you not know Karl?" Jojo punched Eris, making her giggle a bit. "But don't worry, you'll meet him right now."