13. cute moments!!

"Let's be honest, we all know who's going to win

"Let's be honest, we all know who's going to win." Eris rolled her eyes at Minx, trying to hide her embarrassed face. After wishing Karl good luck on his Love or Host, she hopped on moments after. He had no idea about her going on which was funny to her. "Have any of you seen the edits and stuff?"

"I was looking through them before the call," Tricia mentioned, her angel wings bouncing a bit with her body movement. "I'm rooting for you, Eris."

"Ladies, are you ready?" Everyone nodded at Austin's voice. Eris was thankful for the interruption. She didn't want to spend another moment talking about her and Karl. "Okay, let's start this."

( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

"And last but not least, Ms. Khaoz!" Eris smiled waving at Karl a bit. She noticed the small blush that rose on his face, making her feel happy that he wasn't mad at her being there.

"Hello again, Karl," She started, fiddling with her fingers. "My name is Eris, I was on here last week and Karl won my Love or Host. I hope that I can win his heart this time around."

"Don't tell me you are going to pull a 'Minx' on us, Eris." Eris covered her mouth as Minx began to spew curses at him. Everyone began to talk over Minx's outburst, making Eris go quiet.

( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

"Wait, Eris hasn't spoken." Everyone froze at Karl's statement. Eris instantly blushed. The question was asked about where would you go on a date. Since everyone started talking rapidly, Austin had taken control of the order. "You kinda forgot her."

"It's fine, it's fine," Eris muttered. "Next song, about Austin, noted."

"Wait, Eris no!" Austin yelled. Everyone began to laugh before the waited for her date idea.

"Well, I would really like to meet up with Karl. Either I go down to see him or he comes to see me. But I obviously have a big love for music, I would 100% serenade him with his favorite songs," She stated, smiling at her date. Minx let out an 'awe' which she covered up quickly. Eris smiled at Minx sending a heart to her.

"I mean, every one can serenade him," Kbubblez mentioned. Eris gave a tight smile. She had been giving Eris a hard time with everyone of her answers but Eris knew better. "I wouldn't think it's that hard."

"Then, I would write a song for him." Minx and Kacey started cheering, making Eris cover her face and hide her flustered face.

"I've known Eris for five minutes and I will kill anyone for her," Boze let out, making Eris smile at her. "Look at her, smile. Anyone hurts and I swear."

( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

"Hi, Karl!" Eris stated, excitedly. She had made it to the final two with Tricia which both were shocked at. "How are you?"

"I'm really good, I was shocked to see you come on!" Karl spoke, resting his chin on his hand. Eris smiled at him, her heart fluttering. "But I'm happy that you did." Eris blushed brightly red, making her drop her head down on her desk. "There's the cute blushing thing you do."

"Karl, stop!" She whined, slamming her hand on her desk. Karl laughed at her distress, making her smile from her place on the desk. "Our date is you bullying me, that's honked up."

"We go on dates all the time." Eris stood up, leaving her desk. Karl laughed even harder, trying to call her back. Eris fanned her face, cooling herself. "Eris, come back!"

"Alright, Eris, say you're final words to Karl before leaving," Austin mentioned, popping back into the call.

"Well, Karl. I don't care what you chose, chose what feels right for you!" Eris said, clasping her hands together. Karl pouted a bit, crossing his arms. She smiled, shaking her head at Karl. "See you on the other side, cutie."

( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

"Doc, pass me the paper." Both Tricia and Eris looked filled with nerves. Eris had been playing with her hair tie at her wrist as she waited for the results. Karl and Austin were taking turns prolonging the results for the show.

Josephine and Tubbo had been sending her texts of support throughout the show which made her lose some nerves of being on here. It seemed that Josephine had been timing her texts every time she noticed Eris look down or start zoning out somewhere.

"The winner of Karl's Love or Host is......" Eris took in a deep breath, releasing a shaky one out. Karl seemed to have heard that which made him look down at his phone for a bit. He typed out a message as Austin stated the answer. "Eris!"

Eris felt her phone buzz, thinking it was Josephine or Tubbo she ignored it smiling brightly. Tricia gave out her socials before signing out. Karl smiled at her, returning the same expression she was giving him.

"But wait, what did Eris pick?" Eris began to laugh, making Quackity, Karl and Sapnap begin to let out "oh no" multiple times. She covered her mouth as she tried to contain her laughter. "She chose love!" Eris felt her hand ring again, now making her look down. It was then that she noticed Karl's text.

karl 💞 : i will always chose you.

[a/n]LET ME GET MYSELF A KARLthis chapter has been sitting in my drafts since like last week ALLXMX but it's here 😪

[a/n]
LET ME GET MYSELF A KARL
this chapter has been sitting in my drafts
since like last week ALLXMX but it's here 😪

as always loves,
have a nice day/night!
stay hydrated!
you are loved!

~j