9. nerves

-instagram-

-instagram-

khaoz posted 20 minutes ago

liked by karljacobs_, jojohugs, and many others

super, super, super nervous but lets get this over with!

comments turned off.

-irl-

"Eris, how are you feeling right now?" Austin's cheery voice rang through her headphones. She smiled, trying to hide her nerves a bit.

"I am really nervous, but I think I will be fine." Eris nodded, feeling a bit proud of herself. "This is very new to me, Tinder is one thing but wow, Love or Host?"

"There's always time to experience new things." Eris nodded, again. "Now, there are somethings I need to explain before I bring everyone in." Austin began to explain how Love or Host worked and how everything was timed. She tapped her fingers on the desk, nodding along to his words. "Okay, are you ready?"

"Let's do this!" She raised her fist in a cheer, making Austin whoop alongside her. Eris laughed, covering her mouth to muffle the sound as everyone began to enter the call.

Soon, she was met face to face with the people on the show. Eris spotted Wilbur, Minx and Niki, which made her relax slightly at the thought of being on there. As she scanned the boxes of people, Eris noticed Karl sitting there. Her face flushed before she grabbed her water, drinking away her embarrassment.

"Welcome to Eris' Love or Host! Everyone knows how this works, please Eris introduce yourself!" Eris pulled her sleeves a bit before smiling.

"Hi, I'm Eris. I'm 19 years old and I am a guitarist and songwriter for a band, PUFF. I created it with some of my best friends, one which I live with now. I dropped out of college because school sucks and I love writing on my free time," Eris finished off, giving out another smile. Austin continued on to ask everyone to introduce themselves in order to start the show.