16. mission impossible

-twitter-

-twitter-

MrBeast
@/MrBeastYT

Eris, how do you feel
about helping me do something?

Holy shit, Mr. Beast!
Hello :3
But can I know what
'Something' is?

You know my good friend, Karl?

uh yeah....

okay, good that's all you need to know
I'll be in touch with you.

alright?

-irl-

"It was such a mysterious message," Eris told Josephine. They both were eating cereal in the afternoon, watching whatever show was on tv that morning. "I mean for starters, it's Mr. Beast. But why?"

"Maybe, he will give you your own island!" Josephine cheered. "Me and you can move there."

"What about Astrid?" Eris laughed, watching as Josephine flung her hand forward.

"Astrid will be fine here with her woman." Eris shook her head. Both of them had lost track of how many girls Astrid did go on dates on. They had joke that Astrid was probably looking for a sugar mommy more than an actual girlfriend. But it seemed to make her happy with every date she went on. "She's been going out with the same one for weeks. That's a new record."

"Astrid about to settle down before I do," Eris muttered. She hummed, pointed her spoon at the younger girl. "What about you missy?"

"What about me?" Eris smirked at the faint pink tint on her ears. Josephine eyed her weirdly. "What? Is there something on my face?"

"Yeah, the looks of someone with a crush." Josephine began to choke on her cereal as she attempted to clear her throat. Eris smiled. "Told you so."

"I don't have a crush on him." Eris washed her bowl, humming.

"I didn't specify who, but it's a man," Eris teased her a bit. Josephine groaned. Eris heard her fall on the table. "Don't tell Astrid, she might send you on a dating show twice."

"What about me?" Astrid placed her keys on the table. She ruffled Josephine's head and poked Eris' side. "Why are we teasing the child?"

"Nothing!" Josephine yelled, sticking her arms out. "Eris had a crush on Karl. You might have a girlfriend soon. I don't have a crush on anyone."

"That sounds like denial to me," Astrid stated, grabbing her chin in fake thinking. "Eris, what do you think?"

"Five bucks it's Tommy." Josephine turned even more pink from that comment. Eris' eyes widened. "I was kidding, wait that's cute!"

"Because they were childhood friends!" Astrid yelled. Josephine went back to her default mode, laying her head on the table. "That's cute." Eris felt her phone buzz, making her check her phone. It was her twitter dms again.

Twitter
Mr. Beast
Sorry for the suspicious message.
But I know and heard somethings about you and Karl.
What if I told you there was a chance for you to meet him?

Eris stared at the message. Her eyes trained on the final sentence. Astrid and Josephine noticed how quiet she had gotten and looked at her. Astrid leaned over a bit, noticing the message on her phone. She gasped, covering her mouth. Josephine got up and looked at the message as well.

"You have to go!" Josephine squealed, grabbing her phone and placing it on the counter. Astrid nodded, her hand still covering her phone. Eris stood there, still trying to wrap her mind around the sentence.

"What if he doesn't want to meet me?" She whispered, looking at them both. Josephine shook her head no, rapidly.

"That man is so obsessed with you! You picked him and he picked you!" Josephine nodded at Astrid's statement. "Not only that, you have talked and called so many times alone."

"You know what?" Eris grabbed her phone, typing out her message to Mr. Beast. "Let's fucking do this." Josephine and Astrid cheered, happy that she pushed through. "Does that mean I have to pack?"

-hours later-

"But why?" Karl asked as Eris walked around her room packing. He had called her in hopes that she would be down to practice some parkour for MCC. "Me and your family have to have a talk."

"Are you going to fight my parents for my attention?" Eris laughed, folding her clothes into her suitcase. She looked at Karl, who was pouting on the other end. She smiled at him, which he looked away from. "Okay, you big baby. If I can finish a bit faster, I will consider playing with you."

"Yes!" He smiled, grabbing his phone and moving to his computer. Eris shook her head, heading off to her closet to grab more clothes. Jimmy had advised her to pack for a week. She would leave the next day and arrive a day before MCC. "Wait, will you be there in time for MCC?"

"Of course, I wouldn't miss it," Eris finally closed her suitcase. She walked over to her phone, picking it up. "I have to cheer on my favorite person in the whole world."

[a/n]

[a/n]

ITS HAPPENING
AKSKXKAKX

i stayed awake so late
last night and somehow
im wide awake rn 😳

as always loves,
have a nice day/night!
stay hydrated!
you are loved!

~j