Chapter 1: Haunting

Author's Note: Welcome to my first story, I'm new to this and hope you guys like it.

Note: Your Y/N-character can look like anything and wear anything. I'm only giving a suggestion of what she/he/them/etc. looks like in the book for example if I use "She" you can change to whatever fits you. But seriously this is for your reading pleasure, just have fun with it.

And please leave your comments and suggestions! It helps a lot, thanks!

Oh yes! Here are the keys for this chapter;

Y/N: Your name

H/C: Hair Color

H/L: Hair length

The Infinite Chapter 1: Haunting

The cool autumn breeze lazily played with you hair H/C H/L as you stared down the path ahead of you, wondering how you would get through this... tears welled up in your eyes... death was never easy, the memories haunting you in that old house...

After losing your father, you couldn't see staying here anymore. He was the only one reason you stayed here to begin with... in this small town. You needed to be near what was left of your now small family, having only your mother and sister left... you didn't nor couldn't bear staying alone in that now big house anyway...

You were finally leaving... moving a couple states away from where you were born and raised. You grimaced, you were going to miss the rolling hills and limestone caves you used to explore as a child with your sister.

You'd be late if you didn't hurry home. It would be the last time you'd ever see that old Victorian house of yours. Walking to your car, you stared behind you at your favorite place to be, Nathaniel Green Park. You were going to miss that beautiful place.

The drive home was uneventful and heavy with traffic, despite being a small town... no well... you could even say it was a small city. Pulling up to your house you starred at your big old front porch. Your going to miss watching thunderstorms under the shelter of that porch. The thought of those long nights, sipping coffee and watching natures fireworks brought a smile to your lips.

Your sister and mother called you after your father had died, they were concerned about you living all alone up there, in that old house. They had told you that they were moving to a similar styled home like the one you where leaving. And that you should come live with them.

They'd bought  the sprawling Victorian house for almost nothing. Which was nice! You'd guess because it was haunted. The thought made you chuckle. It would interesting to live in a possible haunted house. Though you wondered about the one you where leaving...

The old house felt off... the doors inside your old home would slam in the middle of the night periodically, always around 3am... the witching hour... despite you wanting to believe it wasn't haunted you couldn't lie to yourself anymore. You shook your head to clear your thoughts, though that didn't help much.

One haunted house for another probable haunted one... you sighed, no longer thinking it was really funny. You looked up at the old Victorian house of yours just one more time and in the second story windows you could have sworn you saw a pair of red glowing eyes...