☾0.9| Happy Birthday

While it wasn't easy to sneak everyone into the Gryffindor green house, the trio managed to pull it off

While it wasn't easy to sneak everyone into the Gryffindor green house, the trio managed to pull it off. They invited Salem's list of people that consisted of the twins, Luna, Ginny, Neville, and Blaise. It was sneaky, something they'd sure get in trouble for considering it was after hours to avoided people crashing that weren't invited. But Salem was happy, she was beyond happy, she for once didn't hate her birthday.

"Close your eyes." Hermione laughed as the trio huddled together, hiding whatever they had from Salem.

"I don't like surprises, move." she laughed while trying to push through them, Fred hurried forward to pull her back and put his hands over her eyes. Within the next few seconds there was movement behind her blinded figure, the trio arguing who got to hold it and who would take credit for it. Out of annoyance Fred let Salem's eyes go, bearing the present in her face as she gasped.

"Callon!" she squealed as she saw the small house elf before her.

"Happy birthday, Ms.Salem." he spoke with a odd voice, squeaking yet raspy. Salem took him from their arms in a tight hug, the group all gushing at the sight.

"Where did you guys find him?" Salem asked as she pulled Hermione into a hug first, and not bothering to let go.

"Dumbledore helped, Blaise gave us the idea." Hermione laughed as Salem waved the darker boy over to hug him quickly. She passed Callon to Hermione for a moment as she hugged Ron, kissing his forehead before doing the same to Harry and finally Hermione once again.

Hermione was going on and on about what happened in classes today, laughing with Salem by the small candle as Luna and Ginny sat near by. The twins made fun of Ron as Harry stood by, observing as he liked to call it. And then there was Neville who made his way to the girls and then to the boys and then to the homemade cake, and anywhere his feet seemed to take him. Which in this case was toward the perfectly wrapped present laying on the floor of the opening of the green house.

The wrapping looked like a professional did it, no bumps or tape rips to be seen. It was square, tapped from the inside out to hid the clear stick that was keeping the wrapping together. Two green apple was placed on top, freshly picked ones that clearly had some sort of spell on it from the way it sparkles and shined. Neville forgot for a second that it was Salem's birthday, about to open to present before he heard her laugh and turned.

"You have a present." he side while making quick strides toward her as Salem looked away from Hermione.

"You already gave me that nice quil, Neville." Salem said with a small laugh as she took the present, carful fo grab the apples on top, handing one to Callon next to her.

"Not from me, was waiting over there." the taller boy spoke as he pointed toward the opening of the green house that was covered in plants. Salem stood quickly, giving her friends a smile as she hurried to look outside of the green house. She could see the bright, blonde hair walking away.