☾0.22| Two Hearts Beat As One

Salem stepped before the Weasley woman had the chance to

Salem stepped before the Weasley woman had the chance to. Each of the twins took her hands to help her stand on the table. Bellatrix laughed at the sight of the girl standing before the Weasleys.

"Come to play like Mummy did?" Bellatrix mocked her as Salem glared her way, "Wheres your wand?"

"Don't need one." Salem stated through her glare as she watched the evil woman grin with her nearly black teeth, "You stay away from them."

Bellatrix aimed her wand at Salem within half a second. Ginny yelled her friends name, but Salem was smart, she saw it coming. Throwing her hands up she pushed the force of Bellatrixs wand away from them.

"You stay away from my family." Salem threatened as Bellatrix struggled against the hold of Salem's power, "All of them!"

"Emilia would be so disappointed in you." Bella giggled as her hands shook as Salem began to push the force toward her harder. Salem's eyes darkened more then they usually were, her hands also shaking for the amount of force she was using.

"No." Salem stated as she took a deep breath, "She wouldn't."

And with a yell for Molly, the Weasley woman casted her wand toward Bellatrix while Salem used her power to throw the killing zap hard at the woman who froze and misted away with one last final throw between Salem's power and Molly's wand.

The Slughorn girl collapsed off the table as the twins caught her quickly, George looked down at her,"Quite the tumble you took there."

"Surprised you could hear it with one ear." Salem said as her eyes got tired when the two set her down. Fred ruffled her hair with a thankful smile.

"Salem." Ginny gushed as she wrapped her in a tight hug that Molly joined in on as Fred and George did the same.

And for once Salem didn't feel as though her family was only her poor grandfather who could barley look at her without think about his daughter, for once Salem wasn't just Emilia Slughorn daughter, for once she felt just okay to just be her... she felt okay to call them her family.

"Salem, are you okay?" Harry asked as the war ended, finding the girl standing on the broken and beaten down bridge. Salem turned at the sound of his voice, running over, ripped dress and all, as she wrapped him in a tight, bone crushing hug.

"I'm so proud of you, so proud." Salem spoke to Harry in a whisper as she held him ever so close to her, his own blood from his head smudging onto her, but Salem hadn't cared one bit.

"No." Harry spoke as the two pulled away, his broken glasses staring at her, "I'm proud of you."

Salem smiled sadly as she hugged him again before a clear of another throat was heard. Looking up Salem found Ron and Hermione standing near by. Salem laughed as she hugged the two at once, "Bout' time this happened, was close to casting a love spell on the two of you just to avoid the tension."