☾0.16| Remus And Emilia

"You're getting better at that!" Ron complemented Salem loudly as he looked at her under the tint, the two helping the others raise it

"You're getting better at that!" Ron complemented Salem loudly as he looked at her under the tint, the two helping the others raise it. Salem smiled widely, far to distracted by Ron's complement to pay attention to the tint she was raise with her ability.

That was until it flipped over on the Weasleys.

"Merlin, Ronald!" Salem shouted as she ran over, pulling parts of the tint until she came across Ron's face, looking up at her in disbelief.

"Bloody hell, that's the last time i'll ever complement you, swear on it." he said as Salem snorted and helped him to his feet before deciding it was best for her not to raise it again and instead stop back and watched.

"Bloody hell, what's the Minister Of Magic doing here?" Fred said after it was risen, seeing a long haired man walked toward them.

"Do what do we owe the pleaser, minister?" Harry asked the man in the empty burrow now aside for the ones he'd asked to see.

"I think we both know the answer to that question, Mr.Potter." the Minister said as he stared over at the newly suited boy.

"Well, I do not so if someone would care to elaborate..." Salem trailed off as the minister slowly turned to look at her with a blink, Harry giving her a look from across the kitchen.

They all took a seat in the small living room, smooshing together on the small couch that had a bit of blood stain from George's ear. The Minister laid a brown cloth onto the table, confusing all of them as the silents nipped at their ears, "And this is..."

"Heren is set forth the last will and testament of Albus Percival Wulfreic Brian Dumbledore. First, to Ronald Bilius Weasley." the minister read from the floating paper, Ron reddening in the face at the mention of his middle name, "I leave my deluminator, a device of my own making. In the hope that, when things seem most dark, it will show him the light."

Ron along with the other three examined the small device that was passed to Ron, small yet beautiful and vintage.

"Dumbledore left this for me?" Ron asked with a shocked expression, holding the small wooden device in his hand as the Minister of magic gave him a nod, "Brilliant."

"What is it?" Ron asked, flipping the top off as the light from the lamp in the corner suddenly went off, pulling a small ball of bright light back to Ron's device.

"Wicked." Salem said as she watched him open it again, the light going back to the lamp.

"To Salem Alphabeta Cherry Tart Slughorn-" the Minister of Magic began as Salem cringed and shut her eyes at the name.

"As if Slughorn wasn't bad enough." Ron said as Hermione smacked him but hide her laugh.

"Cherry Tart?" the Granger girl asked as she looked over at Salem who forced a smile.