☾0.21| I Love You

"Granddad! Hey! Grandfather!" Salem yelled as she drug Draco close behind her, Blaise getting lost in the crowd and headed for the dungeon

"Granddad! Hey! Grandfather!" Salem yelled as she drug Draco close behind her, Blaise getting lost in the crowd and headed for the dungeon. Slughorn turned at the sound of his granddaughters voice, wand in hand as his old man, barley any teeth smile spread across his face.

"Salem." he gushed at the girl as he hugged her tightly while Draco stood a few feet away in awkwardness, the scene around them far from safe or anywhere she should be, "Have you escaped Malfoy Manor? Harry said you were trapped."

"I wasn't trapped, well I was but I wanted to be." Salem said as she looked over her shoulder at Draco, "It wasn't too bad there, just as cold as witches tits."

Slughorn gasped at his daughters words while Draco stiffed a laugh from behind her.

"Salem, we have to go." Draco spoke as death eaters surrounded the area even more, easily could mistake him for being on the wrong side when he wasn't.

"Yes, yes, the two of you get to safety." Slughorn said as he patted Salem's shoulders, a small smile on his face at her attire. Salem hugged him once more before her hand was in Dracos ones again, taking off to Merlin knows where.

"I told you this would be dangerous." Draco said as they headed for the basements, stopping in the large hallway to prevent from having to be around all the Slytherin and answer everyones burning questions on the two.

"And I told you we'd be fine." Salem said while spinning him around to look at her, "And we're fine, it's almost over."

"It's not almost over, this will never be almost over, why can't you understand that?" Draco snapped at her. Though Salem was some what use to him doing so by now, it still stung her every now and then.

"It's easier to believe it will be, it's easier to have some type of faith that we're gonna be okay, Draco, why can't you understand that?" Salem went back at him, mocking his words in her final sentence with a glare up at him.

"Because there isn't any use in that! We're gonna be killed, both of us, we're gonna be killed, Salem! He'll want you dead for all the things you've done, then he'll kill me for helping you get out of there." Draco made a very good point, Salem knew his icy cold words were very true but the pull in her heart and the knocking of the dungeon was enough to make her escape somewhere we're only the two of them were. A place where they were safe and happy, not too happy, because that just wasn't who or how they were. But happy, and together.

A Dark Paradise.

"I'll deny it! I'll say I forced you to help me!" Salem spoke with wide eyes, truth was she didn't do much thinking on the topic, she hadn't thought about what she'd do or say when Voldemort came for them.

"Even if you do, it won't matter! He's gonna try and kill you and you just suppose i'm gonna stand back and watch that happen?" Salem fell silent at his words, staring into the ice like eyes she could never deny. His pupils were blown, breathing a bit more heavier then usual from the amount of yelling he'd done at her.