☾0.13| I Won't Let Anyone In This World Ever Hurt You

Salem very much missed Harry

She'd avoided him at all cost, turning the other way when he was around. Apart of her knew she might have overreacted, that she should have given him a better chance to explain things. But she didn't, because she was hurt and angry. And those emotions caused one thing, a horrible thing that had Pansy Parkinson in the hospital wing for a few weeks along with months of detention for Salem.

She wanted to be near Draco.

He understood what she was feeling, why she was so confused and angry all at once. Salem could imagine maybe he felt that way too when he went down his fathers path, but she didn't wanna talk to him either. He'd lied to her countless of times and lies was the last thing Salem ever needed.

So she stuck with people that have never wronged her.

Ronald Weasley.

Hermione Granger.

Luna Lovegood.

Ginny Weasley.

Fred Weasley.

George Weasley.

and Neville Longbottom.

She wanted to invite Blaise, but though the two had formed a very nice friendship, Salem wasn't ready to trust him completely yet... especially not with what she was forming the group for.

"Salem, don't you know your mother was the only one with the telekinesis ability?" Luna asked calmly and quietly from where she sat across from Salem, her bright eyes burning into Salem's. Luna was oddly familiar looking, she resembled Draco in a much girlish way.

"Yes, sadly enough my mother is gone meaning I can't seek her advice, which is why I need all of you." Salem said with a sigh as she stood with the book in her hand.

"Us?" the twins asked in sync.

"Well, you don't see us throwing Slytherins across the Great Hall, Salem, how could we possibly help?" Ron asked, though he didn't intend to make his words come out so sarcastic, Hermione hit him with her books anyways.

"How can we help?" Neville spoke up to get Salem back on topic as she cleared her throat while looking at the group.

"There's hundred of books on my mother, all of which I certainly can't read on my own. While the notes she left me on her power is nothing but why I should use it and why I should not, i'm afraid if I can't get it under control i'll hurt one of you and I really do not wanna do that." Salem spoke with a clear of her throat, her face flushed as they all gapped at her words.

"What section should we look in?" Ginny spoke up as Salem grinned at her.

"Anywhere between Slytherin and Gryffindor, if what everyone says is true about my mom using her powers to dangle my father over the forbidden forest... information could be anywhere." Salem said as the small group all nodded their heads, "Try not to all go at once, Snape has already been paying more attention to me since what happened."