☾0.18| Together Again

Hermione and Salem shared a worried look as they where dragged forcefully closer to the gates of Malfoy manor

Hermione and Salem shared a worried look as they where dragged forcefully closer to the gates of Malfoy manor. Salem felt her heart races as they neared, the two letters hidden in the waist band of her black pants, one of the men took her mother's dress and wand from her. When Salem got closer she could make out a figure standing on the inside of the gate, excitement and relief washed over her as she though of Draco.

But the closer they got she realized it was not her dear lover, instead it was his evil and manipulating auntie.

"Lookie who it is." Bellatrix spoke with a smirk toward Salem who thrashed against the mans hold, making her laugh. The one holding Harry moved him closer to Bellatrix, showing off his deformed face and forehead that didn't have any sense of scaring.

"Get Draco." she whispered as Salem's breathing caught in her throat, thrashing again before gasping when the man tightened his grip on her wrist that were already forced in a horrible way.

The gates of Malfoy manor opened once again as the small group all walked up the long drive way that felt as though it went on forever. Salem walked as quick as she could, basically pulling the man along with her. Bellatrix opened the doors with her wand as the expensive metal hit the walls forcefully.

And there he was.

"Draco." Salem said in shock. He'd looked as gorgeous as he always appear, though the dark circles under his eyes were worse then the last time she'd seen her.

"Let her go." Draco spoke weary toward the men as they simply tightened their grip on Salem, Lucious and Narcissa walked into the hall as well when they heard his words. Draco looked to his aunt quickly with a small look to show his pleading, "Let her go."

Bella gave a single nod toward the man who hesitated before he removed his hands from Salem. The Slughorn girl barely had time to think about the consequences of her action before she ran forward as quick at she could, throwing her arms around the Malfoy boys neck while his wrapped around her tightly.

"I tried to look for you, I couldn't go anywhere." Salem spoke, she had a shaky voice and spoke quickly, "The Death Eaters, they wouldn't let me leave the house, I-"

Draco shhed her as he held her closer to him, his hand on the back of her head while leaning his own onto hers.

"Draco." his aunt spoke up as he looked up, she motioned toward the trio who all held looks of shock at the affectionate duo before them. Salem turned, keeping her arms around Draco much like he did her while staring down at Harry. He had hesitated in his eyes, his heartbeat quickening, Salem could hear it from how close she was while he looked at the three.

"Well?" Bellatrix asked while pulling Harry's hair with a grin.

"I can't be sure." Draco lied as Salem tighten her grip when Lucious got closer.