Your so called friends

TW: Manipulation, mild abuse

*Evan*

"Im going to go get some things that we might need from the store, Evan do you mind joining me?" Him and the guys look at me expectantly, I hum and go to stand up. However Del puts his hand out at me, everyone looks questionably at him as he furrows his brows at me.

"Hey Evan, how about we catch up while Wayne goes out?" I relax a bit and smile greatfully at him, the others nod in agreement too. Wayne is now staring daggers into me as he squints disapprovingly at Jon.

He scowls and makes his way toward me in an irritated manner, he grabs the same wrist that he did earlier and yanks me onto my feet harshly, I let out a quite wince as he squeezes it tightly.

"Woah, woah, woah dude what the fuck?!" Tyler stands up and yells at Wayne, the other guys do too.

Wayne just huffs and pulls my arm to signal me to follow him, I do so, not wanting to make things worse. Moo tries to follow and looks as if he wants to say something but I quickly shake my head and he closes his mouth.

Wayne continues dragging me until we are out of the front door, he slams it shut then turns and locks the door with an annoyed grunt.

"W-why are you locking them in?" He doesnt respond.

Instead he shoves his keys in his back pocket and pushes my shoulder to my car, getting in the drivers seat, I quickly get in the passenger side and quietly shut the door, keeping my gaze to my hands that are shaking in my lap.

I look back to our home and see a blue shape in the window of the front door. Is that Jon?.. Is he trying to open the door?

"Are you putting the seatbelt on or not you fucking dumbass." Wayne growls as he starts the car. I scramble to click the belt in as I avoid any eye contact with him and keep staring at the front door, huh.. Theres no one there now..

"Ev, why do you embarrass me like this?" He pulls out of the driveway carefully and stares at the car the guys came in with a discusted face, "You made me seem like a monster infront of your so called friends.."

I keep quiet, trying to swallow the lump thats formed in my throat and not cry. He moves his hand onto mine which are fidgeting with eachother and holds them gently.

"Listen babe, I love you alot but your friends are trying to break us apart. Didnt you see how that one with the cat shirt yelled at me? I felt so hurt and betrayed that you didnt stand up for me.. Dont you love me?" He questions while keeping his eyes on the road.

"O-of course I do!" I confirm quickly as to not hurt his feelings "I dont know what got into him, I can talk to hi-"

"No." He states coldly "I dont want you alone with them, theyll try and split us up and you know how much you need me, dont you?" He squeezes my hands hard and my breath catches in my throat.

"Yes! Like you said.." I glance at him again "Im nothing without you."

"Good boy," He laughs and ruffles my hair with his free hand, letting go of my hands that are bruising at the knuckles "Oh would you look at that, were here!"

- Timeskip -

We got a few things for bowling like drinks and snacks. I found a gift for Delirious that I think hell like. Its a small brown teddy bear with a baseball bat, I smile to myself as I move the bat as if to hit something or someone. The drive Back was silent and Wayne would only ask for the time or what the weathers like.. Things I dont care for.

We pull into the driveway and I begin to unbuckle my seatbelt until Wayne grabs my shoulder roughly. "Dont you dare say anythong to the others, I dont want them to take you away.." I bite my lip and anxiously nod, I know he has trust issues so I dont want to worry him.

Time to go inside.

*Tyler*

"We're back!" Wayne cheerfully states as everyone jumps in suprise.

Brock look pissed and suddenly stands up, clutching the note tightly in his left hand. Brian attempts to stop him but Moo pushes right past him and marches into the hallway where Evan and Wayne are. The gang share panicked glances and follow him.

The sight is.. something else...

Evan is standing infront of a surpised Brock as Wayne glares angrily at him, holding his fist as if he was gonna hit Moo.

"Evan move out of the fucking way, I told you theyre no good for us!" He growls and moves closer to them. Jons hand forms a fist as it twitches.

Vanoss stands directly infront of his fist and slowly lowers it, keeping Waynes eyes on him. "Brock is just tired, hes not used to our timezones.. I can take the others up to the spare rooms and we'll go bowling or something tomorrow."

The Prick thinks for a moment.

"Fine. But if that happens again they can take the next flight home." He turns angrily and storms into the kitchen, swinging open the fridge and grabbing a beer.

Evan sighs in relief and looks questionably at us. "Ill show you the rooms, you can get your things later of you like.."

Each of us get set up in a room in pairs. Anthony and I are in one, David and Brian are next door, Brock and Scotty are opposite and Luke is with Jon beside them.

He goes to leave but Brian stops him "Evan is everything okay? We saw what happened with Wayne and we-"

"You what?" He looks accusingly at him "Think hes horrible? He loves me and I dont need to fuck his life up more than im already doing!" He turns, closes Brians door abruptly and proceeds to walk downstairs - however I see a tear fall down his cheek which he wipes away with his sleeve - everyone else is now looking outside their rooms except for Brian who I can only assume is shocked by Evans outburst. He would never be like this toward anyone in the gang unless they seriously fucked up in which Brian hasnt.

Brian cautiously opens his and Davids door again and stares at the rest of us with wide eyes and furrowed brows "What the fuck has Wayne said to him?"