Feelings suck

Trigger warning: Abusive relationship, medical attention, eating disorder implications and slight gore

*Jon*

"W-Wayne no!" Evan chokes as he weakly jumps up and pushes Tyler out the way, taking the hit for him.

I pay no mind to Tyler as I watch Wayne step back and unclench his hand, his stares down at his boyfriend who has his shaking arm on the wall for support, staring at the other with a petrified stare.
Without thinking I rush over , shoving Wayne out of the way. I fall infront of Evan who is staring in horror at his now blood-covered hand, I take his other hand off of the wall as he turns his attention unsteadily to me. He his breathing begins to become slower as his eyes lose some of its colour, becoming more dull, I stare in horror as they begin to flutter close.

"Ev! Evan!" I plead, taking my spare hand and putting it under his jaw so hes facing me "Evan stay with us!" Tears begin to prick my eyes as he tiredly shuts his eyes and falls limp in my arms, I turn to the others who are watching in complete shock - except for Wayne who is staring at his fist with emotionless eyes. I turn back around to Evan who seems so light as a realisation hits me.

Hes so skinny.. This cant be healthy

"SOMEONE CALL A FUCKING AMBULANCE!" I cry, swinging around, alerting Nogla who takes his phone from his back pocket and I watch in anticipation as he scrambles to dial the emergancy number, I turn back to Evan and let silent tears fall, holding his red jacket tightly as if to remind myself that this isn't a nightmare.
Nogla and Brian drop beside me, David putting an arm on my shoulder in an attempt to comfort me, Brian steadily moves Evan's hair away from his face and winces as he can see a gash that is above his left eye.

Nogla starts mumbling curse words as it takes a few seconds for someone to pick up, "Ambulance please, my friend is bleeding really fucking badly and isn't responding-" he stops as he listens to the woman on the other side and grits his teeth "He just collapsed! The fuck you mean you dont know when you'll be here?!"

Everyone's eyes widen in shock, silent wimpers can be heard from Brock as he kneels beside me, him and Brian taking Evan and pressing a cloth that Brock grabbed from the counter onto his head to stop the bleeding. The other guys soon follow and surround us, I stand up and feel myself growing with anger as I see Wayne's face, he raises an eyebrow and shoves his hands in his pockets, turning his body towards me while zi fight the urge to beat the living shit out of him.

"The fuck you staring at?" He teases and wipes the blood off of his first on a cloth behind him "I didnt do shit." He breathes, squinting his eyes before turning around and walking carelessly out of the room. Man I wanna kill him so fucking bad.

Noglas stands up and walks over to me "They said that they'll be here soon, luckily an ambulance just got back when we called - we got lucky." He smiles at me, however it drops as he follows my gaze to Evan who has his head on Brocks lap as he holds a now crimson-red cloth over the gash that I know will need stitches.

"How didnt we notice?" Anthony mumbles stepping next to me and crosses his arms "Better question, why didnt he tell us?"

"Because that bitch boy, probably threatened him." I coldly glare at the doorway in which Wayne had exited from and jump up as the doorbell rings.

Tyler rushes infront of us to open the front door, followed by Nogla who leaves Anthony and I in impatient silence.

"Hes just through here," I hear Tyler say as he leads 3 paramedics who hurry in with first aid kits and some other equipment. The guys hesitantly move back as the paramedics order us to stand outside and try and relax while they work, I try to insist on staying with Evan but Brock puts his arm around my shoulder and leads me outside.