Tension

*Anthony*

"Jon get your head out the fucking clouds, its over now!" Brian yelled, him and Jon were arguing about what happened while Luke and I sat awkwardly beside them, I could tell Luke wanted to add something but he was holding back.

"You dont fucking know that!" Delirious forcefully put his index finger on Brians chest, narrowing his eyes "What happens when we all go back home, huh? What if he comes back Brian? What then?!"

"The fuck is going on in 'ere?" David entered, throwing a questioning glare between the two who were riled up.

"Brian thinks that everything is over, that Wayne isnt gonna come back!" Jon growled, his words laced with anger.

Nogla pinched the bridge of his nose and closed his eyes - you could tell from his behaviour that he was exhausted. "Can we just have a break from the whole Wayne situation? Evan is upstairs trying to recover and I doubt you two fuckers bickering about his ex is gonna help any of us.."

Brian fell backwards onto the sofa beside me, a snarl placed upon his face as he kept quiet, Jon doing the same - the two refusing to look at one another.

"Look.." Marcel started as him, Tyler  and Scotty entered the room. "We need to help Evan get over Wayne, not remind him of the bad times and possible threats. We need to be there for him rather then being at eachothers throats."

"But-"

"Jon, out of everyone I expected you to be the most level headed, but here you are trying to slaughter Brian for no good reason." Marcel moved toward the hoodied man "Evan needs us more then anything right now, so you have to accept what happened and how it happened."

Delirious bit his cheek and eventually nods, crossing his arms as he kept his eyes to his shoes.

"Im gonna go check on him." He states as he stands up and makes his way out of the room - presumably heading up to Evan.

A comfortable silence settles around the guys and I, each of us sending sympathetic glances to one another - hoping to brighten up the mood.

Brian is the first to speak up, turning to Tyler "What now?"

"Well we obviously still need Evan to go to the station and I bet we all have some questions for him." He responds, receiving a few nods in response.

"We cant bombard him after everything that happend though, he needs to recover." Luke mumbles just loud enough that we can hear, "What if we do something like a movie night to cheer him up? That was he doesnt have to leave the house because hes too weak."

"Thats a great idea, Luke" I smile, the rest of the guys discussing among themselves on their own ideas.

This is gonna be good.

*Brock*

Id just finished patching up Evans injuries- including the self inflicted cuts that were scattered on his arm that I need to tell the others about. It pains me to think that he did this to himself as some sort of punishment or release to feel something.. Atleast thats what Ive read about on Self Harm.

I dont know what to feel, theres so many emotions swirling inside my chest at once. Theres concern, sadness, shock, anger and many more that I cant even identify. Im angry at Wayne for everything he did, but im also angry and myself for not being able to see the early signs - especially the vase incident. Also didnt Wayne mention something about 'something horrible' happening a few months back, resulting in Evan taking medication.

Dammit theres so many questions that I need answering.

"Brock?" A quick knock sounded at the door -the room was dimly lit by a lamp that was placed on the bedside table, making it hard to see who it was.

"Yeah?" I mumbled, im so tired.

"Is... Is he alright?" The figure entered the room, moving closer so I could see them better. It was Jonathan of course, his facial expression a mix of worry and sadness.

"Yeah hes just sleeping, he hasnt woken up yet but I guess thats just his bodies reaction to getting knocked out."

"Oh.." He paused, moving a chair from the corner of the room beside me, taking a seat and staring sympathetically at Vanoss, his knee nervously bouncing. "How bad were the injuries?"

Should I tell him about his self harm?..

No.. Thats Evans secret to tell.

"There was a few bad bruises and cuts, especially on his chest and sides where Wayne had kicked him - but its nothing a few days of rest cant fix" I smiled in a tired attempt for the other to do the same.

"Brock?"

"Hm?"

"Do you think Wayne will be back?" His blue eyes met mine, unspoken emotions swired around them.

"Hes gonna have to collect his belongings sooner or later.." Jon visibly tensed at my reply "B-but! We will be there when he does."

"Yeah.."

I looked back at the youngest who was peacefully sleeping, a new bandage on the cut on his head silently played with my thoughts.

Hes suffering and you cant do anything about it..

Wayne will end up killing him one day..

"..ock? Brock you okay?" My thoughts drifted away as I turned to a worried Jon, his hand waving infront of my face.

"S-sorry I spaced out." I chuckled, the other doing so too. Its good to hear people laugh, even for a few seconds.

Maybe things will be okay, maybe everything will go back to normal...

Well atleast I hope so.

"Brock?.." A tired voice mumbled beside me, Jon and I whipping around to see a half-awake Evan looking at me.

"Yeah its me, how you feeling?

"Like death" he mustered, his eyes fighting yo stay open "What... what happened?"

"What do you remember last?"

He stayed quiet for a few moments before opening his eyes again. "Wayne.. he- Wayne!" He sat up quickly "Where is he??"

I pushed his shoulder back down as he winced from what I can only assume is a headache, I turned to Jon who looked concerned "Jon can you grab then painkillers from David please?'

He looked hesitantly between Evan and I.

"Well be fine Jon, ill keep an eye on him."

He nodded, standing up and briskly walking to the door, taking one last look at us before disappearing.

What has gotten into him?