chapter 21

i got really motivated by all your support, so here is another chapter!! 

Aubrey POV

School passes by relatively slowly and all I can think about is the time I have spent with Ian. I never would have thought yesterday morning that I would forgive him, hell even let him spend the night. 

Of course Ian has stayed away from me so far at school today, as his 'friends' are here. He tried to convince me to stay home but I was not about to miss out on school. 

I walk down the empty corridor to the cafeteria, as I took so long packing up my stuff everyone moved out and I was left. As I walk through the empty corridor I hear a familiar laugh and voices in the distance. I turn the corner to be absolutely shocked at what I see. 

Ian is stood towering over Dan with a fistful of Dan's shirt as he presses him up against the locker. The other hand is one by one taking his books out of his locker and dropping them on the floor so his notes are scattered in the hallway. Ian's 'friends' are snickering behind him, and the guy with the scar destroys a small bouquet of flowers.

It takes me a moment to process what is actually happening before I start walking towards them, filled with anger. Before I can overthink how to respond I am standing next to an enraged looking Ian and seeing a paled Dan. 

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" I say getting their attention and Ian looks up from Dan to meet my intense fury, his face flashes with concern and regret before turning icy cold again. 

Ian's 'friends' continue to snicker and the guy with the scar teases "Oo Danny got your girlfriend to come help you" whilst offering me a ruined single rose from the bouquet. I glare at him then look to Ian whose face is contort with anger and his silver eyes darkened. I notice as Ian looks me up and down his grip on Dan's shirt tightens.

"Oh piss off will you!" I say turning my attention to the pathetic guys, who are still snickering. I put my arm on Ian's that his holding Dan and say "Let him go you asshole" whilst trying to push him off. 

Ian scoffs as my pushing has no affect on him and he shrugs my arm off. While his two 'friends' snicker to themselves Ian leans down and whispers so only I can hear him "Leave."

"No" I snap looking into his darkened eyes and bend down to start collecting Dan's scattered stuff. I turn to look at Dan briefly and see his face pale now noticing a red mark on his cheek. 

"Just had to teach this twat a little lesson, doesn't seem to understand what is mine" Ian says focusing his gaze back on Dan who is staying surprisingly calm under Ian's intense threatening gaze.

"Oh for god's sake Gray, grow up!" I say frustrated and stand up to look at him with Dan's stuff in my hands. God why did I let myself forgive him. I refuse to be associated with mean people, they bring a negative energy that no one needs in their life. And just to think I forgave Ian. 

"I would go if I were you doll, we have a bit more planned for this fucker" the blonde guy says, looking me up and down and smirking.

"To hell if you have more planned" I say as I gain courage, step forward to the space in between Dan and Ian. Ian looks down at me confused and I use that opportunity to then kick him in the crown jewels. Ian doubles over and releases Dan from his grip and groans in pain "FUCK." His 'friends' start laughing at him and are too busy to notice when I grab Dan's hand and start walking quickly to the cafeteria to avoid any further confrontation. 

Just before we enter the cafeteria I stop and turn to Dan and say "Are you ok?! What was that about?" whilst looking him up and down assessing for injuries and rubbing my hand across his reddened cheek.