chapter 42

ok light trigger warning- being drugged 

Aubrey POV

Aubrey's party outfit

"Yes bitch I love that dresss" Rachel says walking out of my bathroom and into my room.

"Damn Rach you look stunning!" I gasp.

Rachel's outfit

"Thank you!" she jumps excited and then goes to the mirror to put on lipgloss. "Ok lets gooooo" she smiles at me.

We go downstairs and and file into her little white car, about five minutes later we arrive at Max's house. I didn't realise that he literally lives around the corner from me.

As soon as we get out of the car we can hear the music from the party and Rachel and I share a look of 'oh shit'. 

"Do we knock or-" I start to ask but stop when Rachel just pushes the door open "Or we can just go in yeah." I shrug.

The sight before me is typical, people sitting on the stairs drinking out of red plastic cups and people milling around drinking and talking. 

"Hey girls" a familiar voice says, I turn to see Max looking down at Rachel.

I smile and Rachel says "Hey" giving a small little wave.

"You look really good tonight Rachel" Max smiles down at Rachel.

"Well I'm just gonna go get us a drink" I say reading the room and leaving. Except I don't think either of them heard me. 

I push my way past all people mingling and eventually find the kitchen after multiple "Excuse mes" and "Sorrys".

"Bloody finally" I mutter, squeezing my way past the final person.

I grab a cup and start pouring sprite into it when suddenly I feel something brush up against me and I turn to my side to see a guy lifting a girl onto the table. She is straddling him and they are sticking their tongues down each other throats literally right next to me.