A bad visit

Forced marriage! At first I didn't want to marry him but I fell for him. I look at him as he is asleep next to me and smile to myself! Living in a mafia world is dangerous! But I don't mind. I stood up, took a shower and changed into this:

 I stood up, took a shower and changed into this:

I straightened my hair did my makeup and went out. I didn't see him in bed anymore so I went downstairs where I met a maid. "Where is Namjoon?" "He is out! He said that he needs to steal 50 000 grams of drugs from the mafia king." My eyes widened! I told him that I didn't want him to get involved with the mafia king but he did it. After a few hours of watching K-drama by myself I saw Namjoon coming with a smile on his face. He sat down on the couch beside me. I looked at the tv. "I told you that I don't want you to get involved with a mafia king! Why did you go behind my back?" He sighed. "It's business Y/n! He won't find out about it!" I looked at him. "How are u so sure? So confident?" "Because I know he won't find out baby." He kissed my cheek and is sighed.

??? POV..

I was at my company for 7 hours now working when one of my men came in. "Boss!" He said heavy breathing. "Next time knock." I said as I was looking at my laptop. "Somebody stole 50 000 grams of our drugs!" I looked at him immediately. "What! Was no one guarding the area or what? How could this happen huh?" I said. My blood was boiling and he said "I'm sorry Boss! But we caught his face on the cctv camera and found some information about him. He came to me with a file and I looked at it. "Married for 2 months! Interesting." I smirked. "Do you have pictures of her?" "No boss! She is unknown!" I nodded slightly. "Make everything 11.00 pm tonight ready! We are going to get him, my drugs and his wife!" "Yes boss." I threw the file on the ground. "He messes with the wrong person I mumbled under my breath.

Y/n POV.

Nighttime came and I saw it was 11.30 pm. Namjoon had a meeting and I went to take a shower. I changed into my pajamas:

I didn't take my makeup of! I instead kept it on

I didn't take my makeup of! I instead kept it on. I brushed my hair and took a deep breath. Namjoon Is a nice guy and I feel good around him. He never touched me because I wasn't comfortable with it. But tonight I am. I wanna loose my virginity. It may be a little to early considering that I'm 16 but I don't care. I love him and I want him to make me his. I looked at my phone and saw it was 12.00 am! It's midnight and I went out and saw Namjoon. He smiled and kissed my forehead. Before he got to go to the bathroom I grabbed his wrist. He looked at me confused and I took a deep breath. "Namjoon...... I'm ready." I said. He smiled at me and before he could kiss me we heard a lot of gunshots. "Why are we under attack now?" Said Namjoon. He grabbed his gun and said "Stay here." He left and I closed the door shaking and sat on the bed! We have never been under attack. Might it be the Mafia king?" I was shaking and trying to keep it together when I heard footsteps coming fast. Maybe Namjoon. The door opened and I was wrong. It wasn't Namjoon. The guy looked at me up and down while smirking. "Hey babygirl." I was completely frozen! And the fact that I didn't wear a bra nor underwear made me more uncomfortable. He sat beside me on the bed and caressed my cheek. I tilted my head away and sudden he covered my mouth with something. I started panicking and suddenly I fainted.

I woke up and was tied up In a chair. I started panicking and saw I was in a basement with dirt and blood. Green walls. I looked next to me and saw Namjoon. "Namjoon!" I said and tried to get of the chair but it was useless. "You're awake." I looked at the guy whom was the same guy from the bedroom. He had a gun and that made me more scared and tears escaped my eyes. This cant be happening. He came towards me and Namjoon yelled "DONT GO NEAR HER! SHE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS." He ignored Namjoon and grabbed my chin. He studied my face and caressed his thumb on my lips. He smirked and his hand went further down. He touched my left boob and slightly pinched my nipple through the pajamas. I hated that feeling of him touching me. I looked away while Namjoon tried to free himself. He put his hand in his pocket and said "a precious girl you got there Kim Namjoon." He took out a gun and put it on my forehead. I started shaking while crying hysterically. JUNGKOOK STOP SHE HAS THANATOPHOBIA!" Namjoon yelled at Jungkook. He looked at me and smirked. "Well this should be interesting. He put the gun in my mouth and I was a crying mess. "You'll do anything I tell you to do or else." He loaded the gun and I tried to get the gun out of my mouth but it was useless. "JUNGKOOK STOP!" Yelled Namjoon louder but he ignored it. "You get me?" I nodded and he took the gun out. This is a nightmare! A nightmare I can't escape from.

To be continued...