Chapter 1 🌹

In Seoul 

Jennie  : hey rose wake up you don't wanna miss school aren't you

Rose: ha ha very funny Jennie .  

Rose 's cell  phone got  a message from  her  friend Millie  She read Millie's text .

Jennie: it's that  Millie your BFF what is said. 

Rose: it's said  the principal ask you  the new kid is  in town and his coming our school today and she volunteer us to show him our whole  school and classroom .

Jennie and Rosie screamed together because of the new kid is coming to her  high  school .

Namjoon: you girls are you get ready for school Jennie Rosie. 

Both : yes 

Jennie: see ya Rosie. 

Rose : see ya 

So rose and Jennie they off go to school and rose was a little preparing for showing the new kid in school. all the students in high school arrived and they saw a new kid so light , beautiful, and handsome. The principal came she called rose to step by her office. 

Principal: Rose  , Jennie, and  Millie.

Girls: yes principal miller's 

Principal: you girls know way are we here . 

Millie: yeah 

Jennie: absolutely 

Rose: 100% percent yes.

Principal: good we came here to welcomed our new student Oh its a about time there he is you ladies our new student . 

The girl is looked at him And there face looked surprised  . 

Millie: wow  

Jennie:  wow 

Rose : wow he's dreaming. 

He walked  front and he saw rose and other girls.

Principal: oh there you are young fella ladies this his our new kid his named . Principal  millers asked the new kid what is named and last named to introduce them. 

Principal: excuse me what your name ?

jimin :  My name is PARK JIMIN  nice to meet you. 

Girls: mice too meet you welcome to academy. 

Millie: IM Millie this is Jennie, 

Jennie: hello 

Millie: and this is Rose next to  Jennie .

Rose : hi there JIMIN. 

JIMIN: hi Rose nice to meet you your look looks wonderful. 

Rose blushed: thanks you 

Principal: well girls you guys head ready for a school tour to  show our new student how is school really look like like.