Chapter 13 ♥️🌹

The guest was almost arriving soon and the rest of the severance we're getting ready for the dinner party at  the mansion and Emily was checking out with the food and decorations for the party. Mama Paola  cooked a dead rabbit because he ordered to cook it for  dinner. 

Lupita: nana what salad I should do fruits or vegetables. 

Mama Paola: I say  fruits Mejia 

Lupita: okay oh nana does miss Emily we're gonna be  alright  for this evening. 

Mama Paola: I'm not sure she was very worry about her daughter Lisa you  know what happened last night she  started to faint cause her nerves were too high. 

Lupita: oh my lady Guadalupe is she okay nana . 

Mama Paola: yeah Lupita I hopefully we will see.

Guillermo was a get ready for the dinner and his guard came over and something interest of him.  And suddenly he smiled when he seems to be happy to know what is JIMIN's up to see how he relations  when he comes home. And Finn was spying on him what is he planning to do with JIMIN and he ran downstairs  to tell mama Paola and the others. 

Meanwhile at  the bus stop 😁✌️♥️♠️🖤🌹

They On their way to the mansion JIMIN was glad to had rose for walked home to his father mansion.Rose hugged him and smiled as his beautiful angel and she looked at him when he hugged her. The bus  stop at the east  side and they drop off a bus ride and they started to run together and he called Finn and he asked a favor to cover his back and he tell him he would find out he is outside  of the city. And finneas alert the to cover to back inside and they helped him. 

Mama  Paola was distracting Guillermo to taste her delicious meals for dinner and he started to eat and looks great and he tried an other plates of food.  Juan  Jose and Lupita were teamed up with a great plan to get JIMIN inside the house and Rose made it to his mansion and he looked at her and she saying bye to him and he kissed her forehead  and finally she waved him and flying kiss him very softly. And JIMIN smiles Rosie and he closes the mansion doors  very slowly. 

Finn: wow that is the close one JIMIN we almost got to eat our minds ha ha men. 

JIMIN: Finn please and thank for everything for would let my father find out I'm sneaking with  Rosie during  the day  and night. 

Finn : you're welcome bestie i got your back. 

And JIMIN off to his bedroom and get ready for dinner tonight and the guest arrived and Guillermo welcome them to his mansion and he introduced to Emily Lisa and people a fancy wonderful person JIMIN came  down and he looked at his mother ,sister , brother, and also his stepfather . And Juan Jose called them the dinner is ready and their is a surprise  A girl came to join  us for dinner tonight . JIMIN saw Rose and she wear a beautiful fancy dress for the evening. 

Rose's outfit