Chapter 14th 🌺💫

Author POV 's 

At their backyard JIMIN cries his tears and  Rosie walked to him and she hugged him with care of love. And they walked to straight to a statue of Guadalupe and Rose looks at JIMIN because she is a dreaming of you something amazing to see a beautiful angel dreams of their minds. 

Jirose's POV 

Rose: JIMIN i had no idea what happened to your father I'm sorry i was wanna to know how much you love him all of heart. 

JIMIN: i  know you just wanna be curious about him  and I heard enough it's been long  time to s after  seen my father died a year ago. 

Rose: hey at last you got me and he is a better place to go become a angel . 

JIMIN: Rosie Te  Amo all of my heart and soul of love you demonstrated your kindness to your family and friends seen I met you I felt happy inside my heart  TE AMO . 

Rosie: yo tambien TE Amo  JIMIN Te Amo ,Te Amo, Te Amo.    

Rose started to kiss his lips and JIMIN squeeze her up very softly and slowly down her shoulder and kiss her a lot . And  then finn saw a window with Lupita was looked at the window and she told Finn what their doing outside of statue of Guadalupe.

Lupita: ay que lindos  romantico con la muchachi

Finn: Lupita shh listen what their saying. 

Lisa: what are you doing staring at the window? And they responded to her. 

Finn: lisa check it out who is with JIMIN. And Lisa gasped and surprise to see him with Rosie. 

Lisa: Oh my god JIMIN that my little brother angel and Lisa smiles to see him happy and the other were surprised to see their face looked at JIMIN and rose . 

Author's POV 💫✌️😁🍑👑

Author's POV 💫✌️😁🍑👑

And JIMIN looks her beautiful smile and she kissed him again and she holds his shoulder and kiss his gorgeous lips were pink as cherry blossom,His skin was white as snow, and his eyes were blue like ocean eyes .  And they spins around together and they laugh each  other and their we're going to inside to get ready for dinner and wait the others. And lisa we're excited to see it again. 

Finneas and Lupita was a big blushed to see them how romantic  to see JIMIN and Rosie together Like a lovely telenovela they watched at the weekend. And mama Paola told them the guest were waiting to Guillermo and Emily to come over the dining room. And she was silent. 

At Emily room 

Emily was holding together and she needs to get relax and she heard a knock on her door and it's lisa and she asked her the guest were waiting for Emily and her stepfather. And she looked away from her and she sitting by her side of her bed and she looked at her and asked.