💀Chapter 28🥀

                                                                                      Author POV 

Lisa stayed the night with jungkook and they started dancing together  and Lisa's favorite music was on and she grabbed his hand and the dance started to slow and jungkook looks at her beautiful smile and the music bachata everyone feels so beautiful and amazing and suddenly of the dancing someone else come inside and surprised to see who is in the dance floor with someone with jungkook people were looking at them and the man looked at someone who grabbed a knife and everyone started dances pop music all over the dance lisa and jungkook was started to sneak away to upstairs room and they walked out and smiled each other after the dance floor was over. And the person looked at the dance floor. 

Lisa : who is that person the nanny 

Jungkook laughs 

Jungkook: kinda but good thing the nanny never finds us 

Lisa: come on 

They're sneaking upstairs and then lisa  looked at herself in the mirror and  sudden jungkook gets close  to her and he puts his shoulder and kiss her forehead softly and  smiles at each other and fell asleep at the bedroom and he smiled and looked at her gorgeous eyes  and jungkook  felt  something to Lisa And  he was feeling new to her and later he fell asleep. 

At the mansion 

Author POV  

Emily looked at the watch and she heard a sound from downstairs and the others were watching  Guillermo what happened over his business and she went downstairs and talked to him about over  his office room suddenly Emily looked at Guillermo's anger face and she looked like scared to him about Kate or something else. 

Emily: Guillermo Que Pasa 

Guillermo: what the hell do you want for me this time Emily 

Emily:  nothing i came  to ask  you something  About kateson 

Guillermo: kateson  was  at the bar  and sudden I'm seeing come over my seats and then she gave me a photograph of JIMIN she wants you to see it . 

Emily: let me see the photos Guillermo

Guillermo gave a photograph to Emily and looked at it all sudden  she saw JIMIN's bleeds all  over his wrist and a bit abused him . Emily was scared to see him suffer by Kate and she walked towards to Guillermo and sudden she grabbed Guillermo sleeves and he looked.