Chapter 29 🖤🖤

At the mansion with Jin 

                                     Jin: hey mother  what new 

                            Emily: Jin ahh my daring how is Spain 

                        Jin: its great how is everyone mom ? 

         Emily: Lisa was great so is everyone in the house  it's fine . 

Jin: i heard JIMIN is already sixteen but he got kidnapped by a mystery men soon we will find him and being home to us again . okay I'm promise me and Lisa will always look after him 

Emily: thank you my sunset thank mercy you came to us again after six months

Author POV 

They both are smiling  and cried together after six years Jin feels so glad to return back to city  from Spain then later he does miss his siblings Lisa &  JIMIN for them Jin was like a best friends brother ever Lisa felt very happy to see Jin again then she gave him a  hug Lisa  missed him so much more & she still cries about her little brother JIMIN so as Jin how much  he  adores his little angel  JIMIN was a sweet person and full of love to his life . Then now everyone knows JIMIN disappeared by  the mysterious men who works with him &why . 

JIMIN POV  

Right here this is bullsh*t because Kate is such a B*tch to everyone like Guillermo  he was being a cruel & shameless to my mother and my oldest sister. But still I wanna know he killed my father or not but why this is happening to me and the world was crying. 

Kateson knows him everything about my father does she  been friends with Guillermo or like partner to planning a assassination of my own father but it's very tragic how could they  were like a family to him I don't even like her that Mother F*cker  who abused me. 

I need to get out of here & tried to find a murder of my father no matter what takes I gonna killed this one for good of bad  with this f*cking person i never trust and so as Guillermo.