Chapter 9 ✨

JIMIN was very happy with rose then he was singing when he is in the bathtub . And he dreamed of Rosie when he was in the dance and smiled so beautiful. And eyes were closed and his head spins around. Finn knocks the door and he asked him. And JIMIN was looked behind the door. 

Finn: hey JIMIN here is a hot tea you ordered sir . 

JIMIN : Finn I need tell you something amazing and Finn whispers at him and asked . 

Finn: did you see her your girlfriend tu Novia . And JIMIN laughs and he smiled at Finn. 

JIMIN : yes finneas oh my god I'm in love with Rosie. And Finn surprise with JIMIN he told him that is awesome and he needs to get back to a kitchen with mama Paola. 

Finn: well JIMIN let know you need anything good night. 

JIMIN: good night Finn and he was a good kid to everyone and cares all lot. And Finn backs downstairs to the kitchen to see mama  Ana Paola , Lupita, and Juan Jose    is always the chef and waitress at the mansion. And Finn told the ladies something amazing about  young JIMIN . 

Finn: mama Paola lupita you guys i had to tell you something amazing about JIMIN. 

Mama  Paola: ay el joven  JIMIN  and Lupita she always tell her. 

Juan Jose  : yes mama Paola JIMIN son of Emily and also JIMIN's stepfather. And they looked down and Lupita  looked at them. And she asked. 

Lupita: what JIMIN needs a father like Guillermo or good old Alejandro. 

Finn: or what if he is not his father. And their looked at each other face to face. 

Meanwhile at Rose  bedroom

Rose was resting and dreamed of JIMIN at the school dance she remembered how cool is the dance. And also she took him  to a school garden during the night. And he looked surprised. And Rosie smiled at her bedroom  . And JIMIN looked at the window again because when the moon comes out during the night he started to dreamed about Rosie and looked at his first picture when they met in the academy. 

JIMIN : Rosie I love when you started at the dance floor and the garden  looks beautiful. Rose is still smiling and also she started a sleep talk. 

Rose: JIMIN JIMIN JIMIN ah. And she smiled at night and JIMIN layed his bed at looked at his father's watch and he missed him allot and he is not alone he had Rosie as a beautiful angel. 

The next day  

The family was looking for JIMIN and the waitress was asked where is JIMIN. And Lisa comes down at she asked everyone. 

Lisa: what is going on why in the world is always a coo clock?

Emily: Lisa I'm glad Your here is that JIMIN is somewhere else he has to be in this area. 

Mama Paola: he hides like a chihuahua. And Juan Jose is think when he saw it last time. And Finn looked at JIMIN came down . 

Finn: their he is already in his room all the time. And jimin  looks at them and he asked. 

JIMIN: what  going on you guys are awkward?

Emily: JIMIN amor you look beautiful 

Lupita: and handsome. Mama Paola hit Lupita.

Lupita: ay nana and Lisa is glad to see him  and she ordered all their workers they can go back to work. 

Lisa: JIMIN how is school dance last night you didn't me how it was. 

JIMIN: okay sis the dance was beautiful and my friends were their and rose danced with me at the dance floor so cool right and also she take me to a school garden. Emily and Lisa was surprise to see that. But sudden Guillermo shows up and he asked them. 

Guillermo: what kind of amazing JIMIN go  ahead keep going I wanna heard it. 

Lisa:  you stay out of this father and Lisa was protecting JIMIN and looked at him. 

Guillermo: what I just asked him how his day going Luisa. 

Emily: Guillermo we should have our conversation at your office please Amor do it for me. 

Guillermo: alright let's go to my office and she take to his office and Lisa and jimin  their  safe cause their stepfather was to know about if JIMIN had a girlfriend. And Lisa looks at him and hugged at started to cry and he knew what would happen to all of his family and friends.