Chapter 5 💕

The next day 

Rose woke's up early in the morning  and she was so excited  to see jimin  again his first day of his new school year. Jennie seems to be surprising to see Rosie how  she is feeling very happy. 

Namjoon: breakfast is ready. 

So they run fast as they can made it to the table. And they're started to eat their breakfast and get ready for school before the city bus stops by  their house. 

JIMIN walked downstairs and looked up Rose's messages in what's app then his sister came down to see him and looked around him and she asked him. 

LISA: jimin how is been going for you today. JIMIN turns around at Lisa and he respond to her. 

JIMIN: its great I'm feeling very excited to go see my friends at the academy . She looked at him and see very suspicious about JIMIN. And asked him about yesterday. 

Lisa: where did you go last night little brother something happened to you or not. 

JIMIN smiles  : yes Lisa i did something happened I hanging out with the girl at school yesterday she takes me to the lake at the park you should see it the lake looks beautiful. JIMIN spins around like a lovely  angel  . Lisa looks very happy to see JIMIN his beautiful happiness. 

Lisa : oh father i wish you were here to see this my little brother seemed to be very happy. Lisa cries of her tears wiped and she smiled very beautiful smiled at him. It's a miracle to see how beautiful JIMIN looks like very happy and beautiful good mood. 

Lisa's smiles 

Jimin still spin around and Finn and the others are throwing a petals of white ,pink, and red rose's he seems to be feeling good mood today because he had a good time to see Rosie yesterday

Jimin still spin around and Finn and the others are throwing a petals of white ,pink, and red rose's he seems to be feeling good mood today because he had a good time to see Rosie yesterday. Namjoon is on his way to his office and check out of his paperwork. He was investing about JIMIN's stepfather and  park family . Then Becky the office secretary of business office knocks Namjoon's door and she asked him anything he needs. 

Becky : anything you need sir or not . 

Namjoon: no becky  I don't need something about think you may go . 

Becky: alright mister Namjoon. 

Namjoon was still think something strange happened to JIMIN's and the others but sudden when he heard Guillermo is on his way to Namjoon office and he hide's everything. 

Namjoon: hello sir you need it anything or just step by to see me ha ha.

Guillermo: well you just wanna see you just working so hard Namjoon and i came to asked you for something. Namjoon swallows and he responded to him  and he answer to Guillermo. 

NAMJOON: yes sir that kind of question wanna ask me .?

Guillermo: good did you know my Stepson  JIMIN Emily's son my beautiful wife. Namjoon remembers Emily and he realized how much know about Guillermo's wife. 

Namjoon: ahh Emily now remembered about it something about of your son . 

 Guillermo: he seemed to be a very suspicious I watched him when i came to the door and he seems to be happy and odd . 

Namjoon: its just a good mood sir what is wrong with it you should be happy for  him. 

Guillermo: that would never happen I should get a bottom of this and I will find out what is he doing all day and why? Guillermo looks very suspicious and mean of his own life and he will find out what JIMIN do something about this madness. 

 Rose is on her way to make it to her city bus and what's until JIMIN arrives and go on the bus together. Jennie and Millie came a long with Rosie was asked to Jennie. 

Rose : is it JIMIN coming or not. 

Millie: let me double check on WhatsApp.

Jennie: Rosie i know you got something new to you ha ha .

Millie: what did you she gasped and realized. 

Millie: no way no god please don't say it  Rose are you had crush on him. 

Rose: uhh 😬 well Millie let just let me explain. 

Jennie: speak of explaining look how is here . 

Rosie surprise Jimin is coming to the  bus stop at the city. And she smiled and waved at him. 

Millie: go get him and talk to him. 

Jennie: yeah girl that's our girl. 

So they seeing each other again because last night they went to the park yesterday and now once again the feeling very happy to seeing them and their  happiness and love. 

JIMIN's smiles 

Rose's smiles 

Rose's smiles