Chapter 3 🌙

Rose and JIMIN walked  together , talked , and knowing each other so how well JIMIN had a good day at school. Rose explained everything about academy and classroom and a whole school building. Rose asked to JIMIN he wanted to go a city bus. Then he nodded so ROSE grabbed JIMIN's hand he looked at his hand and he smiled at rose and she also smiled at him too . 

They both riding in the bus and looked in  the city and the city lights are up they are beautiful when it's night ROSE looked to jimin he still look happy and smiled because he was very special. The bus stop they arrived to the public lake and run each other down to the park.

Rose: is it beautiful when is night jimin. 

JIMIN: oh yes it's really beautiful right now . 

Rose: i been here when i was six with my aunt and after that when i came home my parents she sobbed my parents are dead when this happened.  Jimin looked at rose when she cries like a six year old . He hugged her because her parents were dead for sixteen years..

JIMIN: hey don't cry I don't wanna see you crying Rose come on . 

Rose: no I can't take this anymore jimin I still miss them alright. I'm feeling all by myself  .

JIMIN: your not alone you got me I always there for you because you're wonderful person I know.  I meant you're a amazing Rose.  Rose feeling cheer up because she got jimin by her side. 

Rose: thanks JIMIN for everything. He smiled at rose and hugged her again. 

JIMIN: you're welcome 

Then JIMIN  looks a time and he has to go his place right a way. 

JIMIN: oh shoot i got go rose so i see tomorrow  at school. 

ROSE: yeah see you tomorrow. She waved at him when go to his house. Rose still looks  in the lake and sit on the rocks and close her eyes and dreamed of him. 

JIMIN arrived his house and he walked inside and when he goes right away to up his room and looks who is show up his step- father  and he asked him where has been and why ? 

GUILLERMO:  JIMIN where have you been this night come on answer me MUCHACHO. 

JIMIN: i was with my friend from school yes i made a friend FATHER. 

GUILLERMO: okay you can go head to your room . JIMIN goes up to his room and turn around to see his stepfather because he was a little curious. GUILLERMO he seems to be a furious father ever seen because he hates everything and including JIMIN because any years ago JIMIN's father died when he was 4 year old And now here he was now planning a revenge to get his own place and make sure no one would never let him out of hie sight.