🦋chapter 17 🦋

Two months  later 

Author POV 

Time changes a lot and then they forget about each other Guillermo was celebrated and JIMIN got separated from Rosie he missed his love a lot also he was turning 16 today at the mansion and everyone else is going to be there tonight. Rose was felt like a lovely snowflake and she really miss JIMIN more then ever . Lisa was gave a present for JIMIN and she knocks on the door and she smiled at him and she surprised him . 

Lisa: surprise happy  birthday JIMIN 

JIMIN: thanks Lisa you  shouldn't gave me present  

Lisa: open sunshine and JIMIN opens the present and he smiled. 

JIMIN: Lisa what is that 

Lisa: that's is a photo of you can add memories and someone gave you this note. 

JIMIN: My mother use a photo album and now I'm gonna give  it to you on your sixteen use it to add more memories mi carino - papa 

 JIMIN: thank  you  

Lisa: you're welcome I wanna this to make you feel better. 

JIMIN hugged Lisa and he cried for a present the dad gave him after he died and they missed him more but they stopped crying cause it's his sixteen birthday and she smiled at him and hugged. Rose called Millie because she needs a little help with the boy with luv  and she asked. 

Rose: Millie it's me Rosie I just wondered if you wanna go to a cafeteria

Millie: sure rose why not see  you there at 6: o'clock  

Jennie: hey Rosie guess we are invited to a mansion.

Rose: wow I didn't know  we got a invitation. 

Jennie: and today it's JIMIN's birthday are you gonna go or what. 

Rose: Jennie me and him were kinda huh tell him say hey for me okay. 

Jennie: okay see ya 

Flashback