Chapter 7 🌹

After when they stopped dancing their walked around the school hallway . Rose and  JIMIN  their having a bast together during the dance .  She was think  to take  Jimin a beautiful surprise . 

Rose: hey JIMIN i wanna show you something cool. 

JIMIN smiles: really what is it .

Rose: i lead you a way when we get there. 

Rose grabbed JIMIN's hand and they started walking to all the way of his surprise. Now they arrived to the surprise door. Rose turns around to JIMIN and she smiled. 

Rose: before we get inside i need you close your eyes . JIMIN turns his head to the left.

Rose: it's a surprise and turns out JIMIN closes his eyes and grabbed Rosie's hands and rose opens the door and walked very slowly. 

JIMIN : can i open now. Rose giggles . 

Rose: alright opened now ta da . JIMIN opens his eyes and he was surprised to see a beautiful school garden during the night. 

Jimin looks surprise to see a beautiful garden and he like it when the light turns on . 

JIMIN: oh Rosie it's beautiful. 

Rose: yeah I love it so much. Then she looked at  JIMIN and smiled to him When it was started to get knowing that  is a symbol of love 💗. Rose started a slow dance and she smiled as like a angel. JIMIN seems to be happy to see her and very beautiful she was like a beautiful angel. 

Rose closed her eyes and her hands on JIMIN's shoulder  and kiss her right hand. Rose seems like that was a great night to get a smooth romance. 🌹🌙💗❤️🌹💋🌷

Meanwhile at the mansion 

Guillermo came inside to see where i the rest of the family and he looked at Lisa and he asked. 

Guillermo : hey where  is  the rest . And she looked at him and responded to him. 

Lisa: their were just came here very early and they of to bed . Guillermo was nodding and also asked about JIMIN. 

Guillermo: and where is your brother Jimin  Lisa answer me . Guillermo was very cruel  and furious. And Lisa look at the eyes at her stepfather so badly and she confessed to him. 

Lisa: he is at the school dance  please don't do something wrong please I won't let you hurt him and the rest of my family. 

Guillermo : fine haven't your way Luisa. And she also get scared and went upstairs to called him on what's app and very worried about him when he left the mansion. When Emily seems to be asked Lisa . 

Emily: Lisa what happened Carino. And she turns around and she looked at her. 

Lisa : mother I'm so very heartbroken and I'm feeling scared because of my stepfather their is nothing i can do to protect ourselves. Her tears were coming down and Emily hugged lisa because Guillermo was a cruel father. 

Emily: don't worry Querida i know Guillermo he was the worst but your safe with me for now. 

Lisa feels cheer  up and calm down and Emily was feeling glad to be caring about her daughter she always follow and listen to her heart ♥️. 

Later at JIMIN and Rosie arrived at the mansion of the park family. And Guillermo was watched at his window when he saw there is a girl stand by him and hugged her and Guillermo started to look at JIMIN happy  face . And rose looked at him and she asked . 

Rose: JIMIN that was so fun to hangout at the dance and I'm feeling i had a great time with you. 

JIMIN: yeah so i see you tomorrow right. And she nodded at him and smiled. JIMIN kissed her cheek and hugged at Rosie. 

JIMIN whispered: good night and smiled at her 

Rose : yeah good night and she hand kissed him when get inside his house. And JIMIN felt very in love with Rosie his both hand cross his heart and smiled and waved at her. And he alright inside the house and then Rosie takes a other bus ride to get back at her house before she can made it. 

Rose spins around and feels very happy with JIMIN when they went to the school dance together and she thinks about him when she walked all the way to the bus stop and dancing like an angel. 

Rose: oh JIMIN what is happening to me tonight did I feel  something oh god I. Rose fainted at the street and suddenly a person walked came by he saw Rosie fainting. Namjoon called Jennie to get the car and take her home right away.