Chapter 12 💝🖤

Meanwhile at Lisa's bedroom 🖤♥️

Emily was looked at lisa on her bed and she hold her hand very softly kissed then doctor Lopez came arrived at her room and also he saw Emily. 

Lopez: hello  Emily how are you  I heard lisa wasn't great today. 

Emily: yes can I check is she gonna be alright doctor Lopez. 

Lopez: Emily don't worry I'm gonna double check she is okay alright . 

Emily: you're right I will calm down nana can you prepared me a tea please. 

Mama  Paola: sure mjia a tea is always helps you calm down. 

Guillermo walked all the way upstairs and Emily looked at him and he asked her. 

Guillermo: why is Lisa's  door is open Emily 

Emily: lisa faints because she got nerves and doctor Lopez was helps to checking her if she is feeling alright Guillermo. 

Guillermo: so what cause your like a mother of drama or it's like what others think I'm The Who called it a monster. 

Emily: you don't understand my daughter is a responsibility person i know two JIMIN he is my life with love and kindness and so he will find his happiness with the girl and you never ruined for him that what you want to be locked up this dam hell place.

Guillermo was furious and squeeze Emily  and yelled at her. 

Guillermo: I'm gonna to stop this f#%king thing until i got here i will find out what that stupid kid is up to and if i see that school girl I forbidden him and i will kill them what is his and yours. 

Guillermo walked away and Emily felt deep too much mama Paola saw it what happened upstairs hallway. And later she hold mama Paola hands . 

                                       🌹  The next  morning with Jimin and Rose 🌹 

They spent time together at the cabin and also jimin  and Rosie were sleeping together last night. And yesterday  its  rain last  night  ..........

And she wakes up and looked at JIMIN and she came by him and looked at the beautiful sunrise. 

Rose: morning my angel and he smiled at her.

JIMIN: morning my love of my life

Rose: slept well sweetheart and he blushed. 

JIMIN: yes amor you in my whole dream  And Rose  laughed and  asked him  when he looked at her beautiful eyes. 

Rose: so   Mister Park  JIMIN  what would you want to go today this beautiful day

JIMIN: well mi Señorita we should go to a museum of art. 

Rose: I LIKE ART it's my favorite thing whole  the time. 

And they off  to the museum and she looked at the art famous the Mona  Lisa and JIMIN took a beautiful sculpture his face looked like heaven. Rosie was  looked like a queen of London and she act's British. 

Rose: hello my people no do like or do like that thank you very much my darlings. 

JIMIN: Rosie oh my god you're such a jokester Amor. 

Rose: really thanks I'm glad to see that babe you know this outfit can do with it like go to a beautiful date, party, and also something like fancy dinner. 

JIMIN: the dinner argh I knew it is tonight oh man my father is going to kill me. 

JIMIN does remind himself today is a dinner of his stepfather's dinner. 

Rose: what the dinner is tonight don't worry we could get a any other bus ride and take you home. 

And so they on their way to the mansion and she smiled at JIMIN and he kissed her forehead  and hugged her shoulder.