💗🦋Chapter 23 💙🐇

Author POV  

Kateson was getting a revenge from Guillermo and the park  family what they wanna know about what Guillermo did to Alejandro's death JIMIN was crying  his eyes and Robin was  shut it his mouth and slap him very hard . Rose looked at her mirror at she heard a door knock and Millie comes inside of Rose's bedroom she asked her what they planned to save JIMIN from the mysterious men . She didn't responded to Millie and she walks away . 

Rose: why in the world was like a shadow maybe it's because I'm felt like gray inside of me I can't see him how this is happening to us like we were not together and now I'm losing JIMIN i think his stepfather will find me and killed me for this nightmare. 

JIMIN: why in the heck they do this to me rose help me please let know me whatever you takes my love of my life please let me out of here . 

Kateson: come on Guillermo if you refuse to give me my money or else your wife's youngest son will be dead forever stupid men A##hole .

Rose: ay my love I promise will be safe and sound my sweet angel. 

Rose dreamed of JIMIN to  see his gorgeous eyes and he looks like an  beautiful angel  

Rose dreamed of JIMIN to  see his gorgeous eyes and he looks like an  beautiful angel  . 

The next Monday morning 

Rose: oh JIMIN where are you now ? 

Jennie: hello is this a deportation of the cemetery   ...okay ....  Listen  

Jennie: last week there this boy with a black cape and walks straight to his father's tombstone you did saw him   okay      what else you saw the mansion boy .....

Millie: they see him Jennie for real 

Jhope drama king : thank mercy of my soul he is alive 

Namjoon: Rosie would not believe to heard that news  

At the creepy auto place 

Kateson: will he hang up  with this sh#t Robinson 

Robin: so what you wanna get his cash of his damn money Kate