Chapter 25 🖤💜

Author POV 

Lisa was surprise to see what Guillermo done to kateson's  finger very worst,  Emily looked at her and started to cry with her tears and Emily hugged her softly and smiled very softened and lisa still cries when he shows the cutting finger that was so badly and disgusted. Finn runs downstairs and told everyone in the kitchen and all sudden no one is there after he saw someone in the backyard and hit Finn with a wooden crane . 

Robin : ay poor kid i need to find a hiding spot when no one finds out what he did to Finn.okay enough with this nonsense I'm gonna spy on mister Guillermo what that  kateson order with this stupid job i ever had with this Sh#t like a f##king the park family was a bullSh#t , bullSh#t . 

Lisa: Lupita Lupita Finn hello can anyone hear me argh this is dumb .

Robin fast to the laundry room door and Lisa heard a squick sounds to the right. 

Lisa: who's there come on tell me who's there and what you wanna for us . 

Robin:  damn it I'm so close to his office room and how i can pass her straight  to the room . 

Lupita: hey lisa haven't  you  seen  Finn? 

Lisa: no why Lupita 

Lupita: i heard a loud scream all way downstairs. 

Lisa: sure lets go find him and  tell mama Paola what happened. 

At the auto place 

Kateson : Well this is kinda stupid with this B#ch  ugh  can't long with this  F##ker 

JIMIN : can't help myself with this damn  ah my hand it hurts when it bleeds oh sh#t 

Kate: Robinson he got in but someone was inside the house what with the blood on your sleeves are you bleeding JIMIN what the f##k are you doing this time dumba#s. 

JIMIN: please let  me out ah Kate let me go. 

Kateson looks at JIMIN's  arm got bleed all over his sleeve and he got a little bit of dying too much and she thinks that blood situation wasn't good for a child but she could get rid off by he will listen her orders and JIMIN was looked at her eye and started to cry like a little child.